PDA

View Full Version : Letrozole

Warhead14
04-21-2011, 01:22 PM
Man Im back on the shit. I hate the way the stuff makes me feel. I got a esterogen re bound after doing a standard PCT of nolva 40-30-20 post cycle and the lump came up under my right nipple. So I started the letro just at 1.5mgs a day about 5 days ago and its kicking my ass. Im using CEM's this time and I guess its working already. Sex drive disappeared but it makes me feel shakey like im mildly hypo, makes me feel groggy and run down, I just hate it, but it works everytime.... oh man this sucks.

Moxie
04-21-2011, 10:35 PM
I've heard good things about letro, and have considered giving it a gander it myself.

Anyone else experience bad sides like this? Sound's like hell warhead.

JerkKILLER
04-23-2011, 03:10 AM
I use 2 1/2mg of letro per day, everyday, and never had a problem. It's one of those things I use "just because". More of a preventative measure really.

Warhead14
04-24-2011, 10:52 AM
It just KILLS all estrogen in you which if thats what you want it will do. What often gets over looked is that estrogen is really critical to men as well. It weighs in heavily on sex drive and well being. Of course a hormone panel in balance always does... each will be different, for me I have only used it to chase down when my right nip starts to flare and it works really well, but it makes me very flat lined in many ways.

JerkKILLER
04-26-2011, 12:19 AM
Strange, but I'm not overly sensitive to test either. Some people can gain size & strength quickly on 200-400mg per week. Some even bloat and look like a puffer fish.

I can take 1000mg /wk and still not bloat, even without using any anti-E's.

For me, I actually have better libido, and the more regular morning wood when I use the LETRO versus not using it.

FYI- I know men need a small amount of Estrogen, but no matter what you take: Letro, Adex, or Aromasin, you'll never get rid of all your estrogen. So don't worry about that.

bluegill
04-26-2011, 05:22 AM
ive never had those sides ive been at war with gyno for a min now tried it all im leaning on getting it removed for good