PDA

View Full Version : OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD

FUZO
05-01-2011, 10:00 PM
OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A USA BOMB OR MISSLE A WEEK AGO HAS KILLED THE MASTER MIND BEHIND THE DESTRUCTION OF 911 HAS BEEN KILLED 1 WEEK AGO AND IS NOW DEAD IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. THIS IS A GREAT DAY IN USA HISTORY,

WE FINALY GOT HIS SCUM BAG ASS

MPMC
05-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Its great to hear but in all honesty, Im not sure of a lot of things that we are told. If indeed he was responsible for 911 and has been killed that is great. I just take everything like this with a grain of salt.

FUZO
05-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Yeah but now wait for the retaliation from the terriorists this can be very bad for us. They can go on a killing spree

MPMC
05-01-2011, 11:15 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Might cause more trouble than it was worth. It doesnt really mean much if it causes more deaths on our side.

Bolan
05-01-2011, 11:17 PM
Yeah but now wait for the retaliation from the terriorists this can be very bad for us. They can go on a killing spree

Exactly, hes a martyr now. All them ragheads are going to be gunning for the U.S. now.

bluegill
05-01-2011, 11:27 PM
agree mc, who knows i love the usa but our gov lies so much since our society is just like sheep who knows who did 911 but if we did kill his ass it is a great day as u said fuzo.

Zomb131
05-02-2011, 03:09 AM
Words can't describe how good it makes us (Marines) feel to know he's dead w/ whatever god, getting butt-fucked by 100 gay men.

Zomb131
05-02-2011, 03:10 AM
Exactly, hes a martyr now. All them ragheads are going to be gunning for the U.S. now.

So that's something new?

guns01
05-02-2011, 05:17 AM
he was taking out by spec ops dudes in pakistan. man what i wouldnt have given to have been there. they are going to go ape shit crazy in al queda now

Warhead14
05-02-2011, 06:06 AM
Prove it.....no body, no dna, no confirmation, no Osama. He has been dead for years..... birther movement conspiracy ends, new Osama conspiracy begins... anything to keep you distracted... RIP USA

baby1
05-02-2011, 06:40 AM
Words can't describe how good it makes us (Marines) feel to know he's dead .

Thank you Soldiers!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZf619DIpo&NR=1&feature=fvwp

TheyCallMeX
05-03-2011, 06:50 AM
Prove it.....no body, no dna, no confirmation, no Osama. He has been dead for years..... birther movement conspiracy ends, new Osama conspiracy begins... anything to keep you distracted... RIP USA

I feel exactly the same way....and so do some of my brothers in Army Intel.

FUZO--that was actually the original story you posted.

This fucking story has changed an ungodly amount of times.

The original story said we took him out with DRONES--by a MISSILE or BOMB.

Now it says he was shot in the left eye, and he is dead.

Now here is your alleged 'body' photo--a fucking FAKE!!

http://www.euronews.net/2011/05/02/dead-bin-laden-photo-is-a-fake/

Annnnnnd now the bastards 'body' is cast out to sea.

How about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

She dedicated her entire life to the middle east and said his punk ass was murdered YEARS ago! She knew this better than anyone and note david frosts lack of reaction here!

He was nothing more than an icon to keep Americans in fear and to keep the war machine going. We are such sheep.

What difference does this make now? Is the war on terror over? Are we going to pull out of Iraq, and Afghanistan, and bring our boys home? Hell no. This makes NO DIFFERENCE, we only want to believe it does.

Bolan
05-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Don't trust the government.

niko
05-03-2011, 10:53 AM
All I know is nobody is talking about that stupid DUMB ASS FUCKING WEDDING now!!!! Thank Christ!!! But seriously do you guys really think after what happened on 9/11 the President would put his ass on the line and straight up lie about Osama Bin Jerkinoff's Death? I just dont see the point,I say that Mother Fucker took one in the face Sunday but that doesn't mean I trust the GOV'T one bit.

apbt549
05-03-2011, 07:12 PM
i take my hat off to all of you service men and women thank you...

i am glad its done hopefully its done doesnt matter to me when it was done... now this will forever be in obama's hat.

guns01
05-04-2011, 05:22 AM
thanks apbt. everyone thinks that since he is gone that the war in the stan is over. not even close, we are sending out more of our groups now and i have one of my close buddies groups that was supposed to be back 3wks ago sill isnt back.

FUZO
05-05-2011, 01:11 AM
Well I still think it is wrong of this President to not show the pictures.And why they didnt bring the body back and to get rid of it real quick this idiot president doesnt knopw what he is doing

guns01
05-05-2011, 05:34 AM
i agree. who in their right mind is going to believe any of the liars that run our government. their credibility sucks big sweaty gopher balls

apbt549
05-05-2011, 07:02 PM
they need to get congress and the prez out of the war buiness. and let the generals run that war thats what they get paid to do and know alot more then the congress and the prez...

i say bring his ass back to the states and bury him at ground zero. put his ass in the concrete.

guns i hope your guys make it back ok. like i said i take my hat off to all of you. its time this country gave the repspect to those who make this country free. my dad was in vietnam and got spit on when he came home. to those who dont agree with the war or any war dont take it out on the soldiers take it up with the prez or congress. we ask you to do something that needs to be done and you load up and go and do it. and for god sake get the damn media out of the war zone. war is ugly do you want to win and come home or fuck around for years on in. war is ugly i am sorry but if a women stands in front of a u.s marine and she has a ak-47 shot her fucking ass if a 12year old boy is pointing a ak47 at a marine kill his ass. this country needs to lighten up on the p.c. bullshit...

give the armed forces a job and let them go!!!!!