PDA

View Full Version : who spanks there kid

FUZO
05-08-2011, 02:17 AM
When they get out of line or do you just do nothing and give them some kind of punishment

DethKlok
05-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Never. I don't want my children to be afraid of me ever hurting them. If they are misbehaving it's time out followed by a talk. Teaching my kids the difference between right and wrong rather than do what I say or I will hurt you. I was spanked and smacked as a kid by the way. But I still love my folks, it was their quick fix, it was the way they were raised, and I don't waste time focusing on what my parents did raising me because I know they did the best the could. Now I have children of my own and choices of my own to make on how to raise them the best way I can. I have made it crystal clear that spanking is not condoned in my family tho on both sides. I dont think any of them would anyhow being grandparents but I like to have my stance on important matters regarding my kids in the open.

guns01
05-09-2011, 05:28 AM
i do if the crime fits the punishment. i also give them the option of an alternate punishments.

bionic redneck
05-09-2011, 07:39 AM
i spank them when they need it

apbt549
05-09-2011, 02:28 PM
i would if it warrants it. but not all kids responed to that. i know mine did and it got to ther point it didnt effect me. i was no angle i will tell you. when i was 6 i sent the baby sitter to the hosp. i cracked her head open with my dad belt buckle she tired to spank me and told me to get my dads belt and i cracked her she got some stitches she never baby sat me again damn pussy......

my g/f kids we dont have to they are scared of death of me and listen pretty good they just do normal kid stuff...

slaminsam
05-09-2011, 06:05 PM
I dont have any kids but I know I sure had my butt tore up quite often when I was a kid. I see nothing wrong with a good spanking. Hell I should have got probably 1000 more than I did. Now once the kids reach teenage years I think alternative methods should be took.

Kruzzer
05-09-2011, 06:16 PM
I'm not one of those that say "Oh hell no..." I have seen some that have needed to be spanked....But I feel if the parents did their job the first time, they would not get to that level.....I have a 15 year old that I need to get in line once in a while and I have spanked him twice in his life. My girls are smaller....6 and 3....maybe a little swat on the butt but nothing major....Just to get their attention and teah them right and wrong.

Bolan
05-09-2011, 07:46 PM
One "good" spanking is all they need, they remember it for life.
Now I just give her the evil eye and she smartens up.

But I think the day i spanked her "good"... It hurt me more than her.
I felt like a horrible person... I left a hand print on her little ass that stayed for a week or 2.

Not fun having to discipline the ones you love. :(

MPMC
05-09-2011, 08:00 PM
I support a good ass whoopin if it is really nessasry. I got plenty of them as a child and I turned out fine.... I think