PDA

View Full Version : Groceries

FUZO
05-12-2011, 02:00 AM
How much is your Groceries due to your eating habits because we are all on. Do you buy a ton of meat or just drink more protein

geeezer
05-12-2011, 04:22 AM
eat tunes of Chicken,Turkey.Fish..
Meat is not much in my Diet.
Don"t get me wrong Meat is my favorite.
Me the only good tasting meat is with Fat
Shacks I don"t do
.I do the Food shopping in my House .
I shop 3 days a week about 200.00 a week

guns01
05-12-2011, 05:22 AM
i buy everything in bulk. from my meat at the meat market 160 plus pounds of beef is just over 300 bucks and everything else from my bodybuilding diet comes from sams. counting my food and the families we prob drop close to 500 bucks a month or more

ChemicallyEngineered
05-12-2011, 05:22 AM
Todays menu is 6am 3 whole eggs, 2 pieces of toast, glass of gatorade
9am 12oz of fish and a potatoe
11am turkey sandwhich
1pm baked ziti
330pm pbj and protein rtd
630pm chicken breats and baked potatoe
800pm something sweet-english muffins with butter and cinamon sugar or pbj
12pm another sandwhich of some kind
3am usually waffles or english muffin

not the perfect diet but at 5'10" 214lbs abs still in plain site. Plus i don't want to diet until i hit my goal weight of 230lbs. I usually drop $150 on groceries and my wife spends another $100.

Moxie
05-13-2011, 06:13 PM
CE, how do you eat around the clock? Do you prep meals before bed and wakeup to eat?

MPMC
05-13-2011, 09:54 PM
I spend about $150 a week on groceries. This usually includes steaks, lots of tilapia, cottage cheese, 2 gallons of milk, oats, brown rice, nuts, turkey breast, chicken, peanut butter, bread, and about 80 eggs and turkey bacon. Oh and lots of bottled water. I drink 2 or 3 shakes per day but make my own.
1.5 cups of milk
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 scoop whey
2 tbsp peanut butter
and some oats

Moxie
05-16-2011, 10:07 PM
Here's my menu:

Protein
93% ground beef/turkey
Flounder/Talapia
Chicken breast
Egg whites

Carbs
Jasmine/Basmati rice
Red potatoes
Whole wheat wraps
Ezekial bread
Quick Oats
Blueberry-Grape juice (my new cheaper version of Gatorade for my workouts)

Fats
Almonds
Olive oil
Avocados

Meal replacements = whey+oats+pb

ChemicallyEngineered
05-17-2011, 05:26 AM
CE, how do you eat around the clock? Do you prep meals before bed and wakeup to eat?

sometimes i eat the leftovers from the previous meals of the day or i do the sandwhiches because you can throw them together quick. I have to say though i wish i could sleep straight through the night. I usually wake up at those times to piss and thats why i am able to eat during the night. Im guessing its from an enlarged prostrate but havent had it checked since 2005. Even if i curb my drinking afer dinner and during the night the minimum I wake up is 2xnight. And if i do curb my drinking then i usually wake up with a headache.

iron_dawg
05-17-2011, 07:59 AM
about 200 a week my wife eats too as she also trains not bodybuilding but she can put it down also

eggs
turkey
chicken
steak
potatoes
yams
rice
oats
and teriyaki sauce, costco has a sugar free organic teriyaki sauce that is awesome i have been buying two bottles every week because you never know when they stop carry things, and franks red hot i put that on everything...hahha

ketsugo
05-17-2011, 10:09 AM
I eat whole food only- Hate whey protien and shakes. You can actually with some effort spend wisely if you check flyers for sales and find stores that sell relitively inexpensive. I never spend more than $1.39- $1.49 on boneless skineless chicken breast ,even cheaper on bonelss skinless thighs, then I have a different place for my beef thats way cheaper too.