PDA

View Full Version : Last Night so hot in class

FUZO
05-12-2011, 10:46 AM
So my dumb ass takes some Audralic pre energy workout powder from LGSCIENCE before my kick boxing class. Now grant you it was our hottest night of the year and I took this energy drink and I was so hot and so gassing for air I just couldnt breathe right last night plus the dojo room is fuk'n hot as hell in there. Has this happened to anyone. I knew I shouldnt of took that drink before such a intense class. I had no cardio It was like I just couldnt breathe and my heart rate couldnt come down to a some what normal range so I could continue.

guns01
05-12-2011, 01:04 PM
yessir. pre workouts before cardio eats my ass up too and if the gym isnt air condition good i get winded lifting also. could be that we are starting to get old fuzo

Moxie
05-12-2011, 02:38 PM
Hmm...what was in that concoction of yours fuzo? Is it a caffeine/arginine product like most preworkout supps?

FUZO
05-12-2011, 06:54 PM
YES,

LG Sciences:
Anadraulic State GT
Pre-Workout Formula!
Promote Stamina & Recovery

Drew83
05-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Fuzo is it better then jack3d or C4? Wasn't there a gent on here that was formulating his own pre-workout sup or is this your product?

FUZO
05-13-2011, 02:15 AM
jack'd had somethig in it that was bad for you and I didnt get much from jack'd but this Aufralic holy shit it sure did jack up my heart during a intense cardio session to where I had to stop several times. I didnt use it before class tonight and was much better but still could tell it was still in me because I wasnt at 100% like I usualy am

Drew83
05-13-2011, 07:19 AM
it's cheap enough i'll try it

Moxie
05-13-2011, 07:44 AM
I love experimenting with new preworouts, I'm loving jack3d right now. The small scoops taste awesome and go down easy. It mixes as thin as water, zero GI upset. What did you hear that was bad about it fuzo?

guns01
05-13-2011, 10:57 AM
i like the jacked as well but it stops working for me in about 3wks. you seem to adapt to it pretty fast. black powder is another good one. alot of my boys that fight mma swear by it. i expected way more from what they said but it still wasnt that bad