PDA

View Full Version : AND NOW WE CONDONE THE ASSASSINATION OF US CITIZENS...

TheyCallMeX
05-15-2011, 10:52 PM
This is my political rant.

I'm often mistaken for a liberal until people see the collections of firearms in my home, and here me rant about the welfare system.

I'm a hardcore libertarian. I just want to ask everyone something:

Is it really so difficult to distinguish the need for security between an underwear bomber, and a tyrannical government throwing your rights away under the false guise of security???? This country condones torture, has secret prisons / secret arrests, and now condones the assassination of US Citizens all in the name of safety. If we should fear anyone, it should be our government!

I'm sorry, but on this "War on Terror" we have spent half a trillion dollars, had over 3,000 US Soldiers die, several hundred thousand WOMEN and CHILDREN killed in the process, man of our rights stripped away (Patriot Act I / II), we now condone TORTURE and the ASSASSINATION of US Citizens who are suspected to be terrorists. All for the murder of ONE MAN.

I was ill seeing people cheering at Washington when we allegedly got Osama bin Laden.

I am not happy. I am not relieved.....if anything I am sad, more than ever that we can so blindly celebrate the murder of this man in exchange for everything we have lost... Is the murder of one man, worth three thousand lives of our soldiers and the hundreds of thousands of women and children?

I think not.

I'm just so tired of people in this country feeling 'safe and secure' now that some fundamentalist terrorist asshole who was probably already dead several years ago is now (according to our truthful government) really dead.

I just can't fathom why the people in this country can't distinguish which is more dangerous: An underwear bomber, or a government capable of mass genocide? Fuck.

Alright I'm done. Sorry ladies and bros............

TheyCallMeX
05-15-2011, 10:56 PM
Brothers one more point here. I want to play a game: Which side supports the drug war, Iraq, Afghanistan, Patriot Act, and condones torture? If you said Republicans, you would be right; if you said the Democrats, YEAHHHH you're also right! Which side supports socialized healthcare, bailouts, and debt? If you said the Democrats, you would be right; if you said the Republicans, you would be right as well!

Neither side will ever fucking accept ANY RESPONSIBILITY. Neither side will EVER restore fiscal responsibility, deal with entitlements, or promote free markets. You're both the side of the same, shitty, crappy ass coin!!! Guys, please look into the libertarian party. Maximum freedom! Minimum government!

SYNTHRO-RX
05-16-2011, 03:47 AM
Bro......im not gonna start an arguement with you about this thread, but i think some things need to be left un said.....

To answer your question about people celebrating osama's death? Yes everybody should be. Have you not had family members or friends that were fighting in this war because of this mother fucker?? Do you not have family or friends that have done multiple tours cause of this bitch, and now are fucked up mentally? I guess not...

I guess you have forgot 9/11 when the shit happened. After 9/11 more people tried joining the military more than ever. So you go ask the 3000 people that died at the trade center families this question, and see the response you get.

If you ask me, they shouldve brought his ass back to NYC and tied his ass up at ground zero and let the US CITIZENS and the FAMILIES of 9/11 due his justice. Feeding his ass to the fish was ALOT better than being crushed by skyscrappers!!

Whoever said we "CONDONE THE ASSASSINATION OF US CITIZENS"????

Take this bullshit thread to another fucking board bro.

baby1
05-16-2011, 06:18 AM
Think we need a politics forum on here? One of Fuzo's favorite subjects, lol!

guns01
05-16-2011, 06:41 AM
i am one of those who have done more tours over than you can count on your hands. i absolutely love fighting for my brothers in this country. do i agree with politics? hell, fuck no. it is my opinion that to hold office you should have to serve in the military in a combat job specialty. also as far as torture and secret prisons. pour it on, i think that we follow to many rules on this subject. as far as releasing info on what we do is straight bs. what the public doesnt know about how we get intel def will not hurt them. google up some of the videos of ied attacks and beheadings. or even better the russian soldier getting his neck cut out by an insurgent

ketsugo
05-16-2011, 09:00 AM
I condone osama bin ladens assasination

I was over seas in Desert Storm - I dont speak of it, but I am proud to have been there

When I think of all the women and children dancing when the twin towers were decimated. Im all for wiping that country out. So THERE ARE NO INNOCENTS - WIPE THE FUCKING COUNTRY OUT AND EVERYONE THAT SUPPORTS TERORSIM WIPED OUT TOO.

ketsugo
05-16-2011, 09:01 AM
amen
Bro......im not gonna start an arguement with you about this thread, but i think some things need to be left un said.....

To answer your question about people celebrating osama's death? Yes everybody should be. Have you not had family members or friends that were fighting in this war because of this mother fucker?? Do you not have family or friends that have done multiple tours cause of this bitch, and now are fucked up mentally? I guess not...

I guess you have forgot 9/11 when the shit happened. After 9/11 more people tried joining the military more than ever. So you go ask the 3000 people that died at the trade center families this question, and see the response you get.

If you ask me, they shouldve brought his ass back to NYC and tied his ass up at ground zero and let the US CITIZENS and the FAMILIES of 9/11 due his justice. Feeding his ass to the fish was ALOT better than being crushed by skyscrappers!!

Whoever said we "CONDONE THE ASSASSINATION OF US CITIZENS"????

Take this bullshit thread to another fucking board bro.

niko
05-16-2011, 09:14 AM
Last time I checked it said e-steroids not e-politics! I say lets keep this board about bodybuilding,power lifting etc...... Plenty of other places to voice opinions on Republican Democrat BULLSHIT!!! JMHO Whats next, the I saw Jesus in my oatmeal rant!

FUZO
05-16-2011, 10:30 AM
Ok I made a politic forum and on my other boards members will respect other members opinions and can give there opinions. Now I have had many members fight and I will not have this here at all,Give opinions give answers but no fighting. If someone gets out of line I will suspend your account or even ban it in a heart beat.Remember we are Adults and if this forum crashes fuk it I'll delete it and know people cant act responcible

TheyCallMeX
05-16-2011, 11:36 AM
Ouch!!! Geeze guys. I had no idea my views were going to piss everyone off to such a drastic extreme. I wasn't referring to bin Laden!

To answer your questions--Synthro I have brothers that have DIED for this bs war. The ones that were fortunate and lucky enough are more fucked in the head than I thought imaginable. They're fortunate enough to make it home have even said that we need to bring our boys back. They're tired of being lied to. Obama is the one that set an assassination for a guy from the US because of his alleged ties to a terrorist group.

Is the guy a bad person with known terrorist ties? YES.

Do I think it's reasonable we take him out? YES.

But my point is what's to stop them from taking out any of us next that they deem 'a threat' ? All it would take is another McVeigh OKC bombing and then all US Citizens could be deemed a terrorist threat!

That's all I'm saying!

I was all for taking that POS bin laden out, but there should have been a form of closure for famlies rather than the tried and true word of our wonderful trustworthy government. They should have had DNA tests, pictures, SOMETHING of the sort.

apollo
05-18-2011, 08:56 AM
I too if forced to claim a party would claim libertarian. It is not the same as liberals which appear to me to believe freedom is being free of self-responsibility whereas libertarians believe in freedom through self-responsibility. Republicans apppear to want responsibility of everyone when it behooves them but I really don't give a fuck bc I can't or it'll break my heart. I am an irlaw. One who lives irregardless of law(as much as possible). That's different than an outlaw who is rebelious and lives mostly outside of tghe law.
Being that I don't acceptg authority and therefore professors are not giving me their truth as ultimate all- truth and media - I don't consume much of it- so I'm not sold nor fed beliefs. So I see mex's point but beliefs manifested physically are called feelings and Mex you hit a nerve. I don't think he was saying let the terrosist be free or run wild. I think he was saying what we lost as a whole was not worth the life of 1 man. And that's sad. Furthermore he is not saying that he is'nt glad Bin Laden is caught or dead nor that we should'nt have hung his head from the flagpole on the whitehouse lawn. I think what he's saying about the controlment aka government being a huge threat to freedom as is terrorism is valid. Beliefs whether ultimate truth or not are the filters through which we see the world and some of you could'nt see clearly what he was trying to say bc your filters caused feelings. To me the most influential influencing the. Or perhaps almost controlling the magority which rules in a democracy is not freeom for anyone cept the magority and perhaps ultimately only for those influential. Whereas in a republic each individual has rights that are'nt outweighed by the magority. Don't think $ influences elections? Why are there. Campaign spending laws and limits that admit such?
Why am I saying all this? I have no idea bc I'll never let some pussy politician that would cower from me in god's natural world ruule me nor will I even listen to or accept their authority over the creator. So anything I say is void in thie man ruled world. How in the ffuck could I ever let the nerds in school rule me? Lol or even the people who did what it took to be popular(aka manipulative). I walked down the hall and got ass the nerds have to make me look like the bad guy, put a guilt trip on the woman then feed her ego and play her savior and be her asskisser to get her to give him any but that just gives her a disatisfied life of righteousness which no one is(righteous). It's belief that causes war. We point the finger at bin laden his point the finger at us - it's all just an attempt to be right and fucking probably fucking pathetic to nature and the creative force. Fuck bin laden, fuck the govt and fuck you too if you don't like it! And am I right? I make no claim to be- I only call how it appears to me. Will I fight you over it? I'll only fight in defense of the safety of my right to self rule and my inalienablle rights and my physical safety.

apollo
05-18-2011, 09:13 AM
Gunny said what he thought all politicians should have to have done and it got me thinking:
Instead of the silver spoon born politicians or power seeking ones or whatever they are:
I think all politicians should have to come from nothing to something- how can a politician lead people out of their poorness and all the problems or dysfunction or both if they have no understanding of where some are starting? I say(just my opinion) that politicians should be required to make that journey themselves and have come from some kind of dysfunction into functioning themselves- we'd certainly have less politicians but more understanding. Instead we got uppity finger pointers leading no one into a complete betterment. I'm not saying it's the politicians fault but if they won't government over others they need to be worthy of it and in my opinion the only way to do that is to lead others to govern themselves thereby truly increasing freedom and decreasing all the atrocities of society here within our own country.

rocco-x
05-18-2011, 09:39 AM
our government is only "fighting terrorism' in an exchange of blood for oil.do they seriously think that by killing osama bin laden,which i am happy about,will stop the terrorists from growing? hell no!! they come out of the womb to learn how to hate.it never stops.just like the supposed war on drugs.yeah,great job with this one.they find five tons of whatever while 25 tons get thru into our borders.for every one or two drug lords they catch or kill there's 3-4 to take their place.same thing with al-queda.they're on every continent in the world just waiting for orders to do something.you think those people in Iraq give a shit we killed Saddam hussein and set them free?nope.they still hate us and continue to kill OUR men and women and even their own people all for what?the government knew of 9/11 before it all went down just like they had strong info about Pearl Harbor in WWII,all so we could have a reason to invade another country and get what the oil bigwigs want.money and lots of it.government contracts that only make certain companies richer by the day while our people lay their lives on the line daily.they still haven't found one iota of a weapon of mass destruction in Iraq yet that was our main objective,no?when Hussein was in power Iran was afraid to shit without being blown up.now look at them.making bomb grade plutonium and helping those worthless North Koreans who let their own people starve to death in the streets and bomb South Korea for no reason other than to taunt us into a fight.now it's Libiya.who's next on the list?
they should be concentrating on the kidnappings of American citizens on American soil by Mexican cartels who have the balls to cross the borders each week and snatch up our people for ransom.but you don't hear about that shit too much on the news.those guys are far more dangerous i think than some towel head 10,000 miles away.now we're spread so friggin thin around the world who's gonna protect our own land?the government is already trying to disarm it's citizens of all rights to bear arms as it is cause some crackhead dealers get guns illegaly and use them against themselves.better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 i was always taught.i'm glad they got bin laden but it's not gonna stop them.ever.they've elected a new leader already and after him there'll be another and another and another.

apollo
05-18-2011, 09:41 AM
HALLELUJIAH! PRAISE THE LORD! AMEN! FUCK YOU! LMFAO!
Don't take me too seriously : ) I just think it's funny how people care more about their beliefs than eachother. Care more about their beliefs than nature. Care more about being right than loving what we all are on the most basic level. That men kill over trying to claim their belief is ultimate truth etc... it's sad but I'd rather choose to laugh than to cry.
Not speaking to you rocco just in general. I was writing this when you posted rocco so I did'nt read your post yet ; )

guns01
05-18-2011, 11:04 AM
i will one up you on our government officials. instead of that being their 24/7 job. how about we go back to the way the country was founded. they meet x amount of times a year and they work their farms and business and such the rest of the time. our public elects the majority of jackasses and retards.

guns01
05-18-2011, 11:06 AM
oh yeah and i hate political figures and politics. if buford pusser was still alive that is who i would want for president. dont know who he is google him. he was the man

rocco-x
05-18-2011, 01:02 PM
oh yeah and i hate political figures and politics. if buford pusser was still alive that is who i would want for president. dont know who he is google him. he was the manwalkin tall baby...hell yeah.beat 'em down with a big stick then talk later.maybe Billy Jack too for the MMA fans out there.

apollo
05-18-2011, 01:05 PM
oh yeah and i hate political figures and politics. if buford pusser was still alive that is who i would want for president. dont know who he is google him. he was the man

Shit, he had to be with a name like that! LMAO!

I hate politics and figures too. And the gen pub does elect under heavy influence and worse they think they know when all they are is fed wha to know.