PDA

View Full Version : Fuzo appreciation thread!

baby1
05-18-2011, 07:28 AM
Have you ever noticed that on all of Fuzo's boards he ahas not asked for donations to the board? If you go on other forums, there is a donation link on them, and some boards even have bonus forums if you donate money to them.

It does take a good amount of money to run the forums, but Fuzo has never asked for donations, and I don't think he ever will. He is very dedicated to the boards he owns and strives to make them interesting and informative for the members.

I am not being biased here, lol, but I just noticed this after visiting some other boards!

bionic redneck
05-18-2011, 08:04 AM
thanks for all that u do for us boss.. i replyed to ur pm boss.. holla back when u get a chance boss

rocco-x
05-18-2011, 09:17 AM
as long as i've seen FUZO on the boards he's never badmouthed anyone that i know of,is fair to all and can tell he's just a straight up guy who wants his boards drama free and people to feel free to express themselves and learn all the can.any board he runs he tightens up ship a.s.a.p... i like that.good work boss.

guns01
05-18-2011, 10:59 AM
fuzo is a great owner operator with a ton of knowledge and no nonsense approach to our community. thank you very much kind sir. i havent forgot about you either.

kingvillan
05-18-2011, 11:17 AM
Thanks, FUZO! I like the steps taken forward to make it as safe as possible here and it's much appreciated for the work that you're doing here...again, thanks!

IronpumpedLady
05-18-2011, 01:22 PM
Fuzo does an outstanding job for our community. His boards are all top notch and ran very professionally. Keep up the great work Fuzzy!! We all appreciate everything you do for us and the community~

Stay Strong~~!!!
IPL

JUISEBOY
05-18-2011, 04:50 PM
Fuz I have to say I really appreciate this board and how much you and many others are vested in it. Makes it worth coming too each day. Thanks!

extremepeptide
05-18-2011, 09:56 PM
Gotta agree with that!

GLOCK23
05-19-2011, 12:32 AM
Fuz I have to say I really appreciate this board and how much you and many others are vested in it. Makes it worth coming too each day. Thanks!

Big bump........

niko
05-19-2011, 01:40 PM
I sure appreciate how he runs things.

harleyc
05-19-2011, 03:01 PM
Fuzo is a great guy and it has been nice getting to know him better this last year!!

MPMC
05-19-2011, 04:05 PM
FUZO does a great job running his boards and has proven to be different than most other board owners.. He is a good dude in my book.