PDA

View Full Version : anyone besides me

guns01
05-20-2011, 01:39 PM
any of you guys out there following the jury selection for the state of florida vs casey anthony? i started reading about it while deployed in 08 and have been following it ever since. cant wait till it goes to trail

ketsugo
05-22-2011, 08:10 AM
No but tell me more

guns01
05-22-2011, 08:19 AM
she is the 22 year old from florida thats kid disappeared. the beautiful little girl was missing for a month before she told anyone. she was out partying and stuff during this month she was missing. everyone says she is a compulsive liar. she made up a nanny's name and the lady actually existed. she is facing first degree murder charges and possibly the death penalty. google the story man it will blow your mind

guns01
05-25-2011, 05:18 AM
trial kicked off yesterday. the defense flipped the trial on its head. they are blaming the death on an accidental drowning and cover up. the reason for the cover up was due to the fact that the defendant was molested by the brother and dad and learned to lie early in life. oh wait the defense and prosecutors both proved she is a career criminal and liar. and the dad on the stand completely denies any sexual abuse. imo she should and probably will get the chair. the poor little girl had duck tape wrapped around her nose and mouth 3x and was in a garbage bag. accident my ass

apbt549
05-26-2011, 03:59 PM
thats a messed up story poor girl....... mom needs to be punched in her tits then killed...

guns01
05-26-2011, 04:07 PM
i am telling you what i have been watching the trial every day and these people are something else. i really do hope she rides the lightning because i whole heartedly believe that she killed that little girl so she could live the same life style as all of her friends.