05-24-2011, 07:50 PM
I walked through one when I was in mexico but I wasnt nude

geeezer
05-24-2011, 09:13 PM
Yep, spent the Day on one last week.
Both me and Mrs Geeez

TheChosen1
05-24-2011, 10:11 PM
I would be afraid of seeing a hottie and my footlong end up showing its appreciation. LOL

guns01
05-25-2011, 05:05 AM
been too them all over europe. palma spain wow that is all i am going to say

ketsugo
05-25-2011, 05:52 AM
Never but 15 years ago I took a group of psyche patients on a field trip to marthas vineyard in mass. They. Stood on a platform with binoculars overlooking a nude beach. Im not sure what has traimatized me more seeing a family with young kids eating sandwiches nude cocks dangling over picnic basket. Or having to intervene when my sex maniac patient could stop trying to beat off. First out in the open with pants down to ankles then in pockets behind rock van in van the whole time yelling at top of his lungs every time he used the word nude in a sentence lol. TRUE STORY

"Oh its so sexy seeing NUDE" people".......

Speakin of messed up psych stories imagine a six foot five elderly woman with severe schizophrenia who dresses more flamboyant than jesse the body ventura walking slow and deliberate through an emergency room at a hospital yelling, "WHO WANTS TO SEE MY SNATCH" Yup another day in my life lol in my field I have that or my forensic clients leading me through crack and who're town. Either im humiliated lol or evading gunfire. Or a stabbing. That my world

valetudo8080
05-25-2011, 09:26 AM
I knew a Swedish guy that used to go to the European nude beaches all the time.

He said it is all cool until some guy walks by with a horse-cock and all of a sudden you start to feel a little inferior:D

iron_dawg
05-25-2011, 11:39 AM
yes and everyone I wanted to see nude wasn't nude everyone I didn't want to see nude was nude.

IronpumpedLady
05-25-2011, 03:29 PM
LMAO~!! OK Fuzzy now what made you think of this~>>? LOL!!

Viewed one from afar when I ws down under in Australia, Bonzi Beach. Interesting to say the least. Funny at the same time though~ LOL

Stay Strong~~!!!
IPL

rocco-x
05-25-2011, 07:41 PM
a few strippers i used to hang with back in the day took me to one.at first it was cool cause they were smokin hot but as the day drew on i found wayyyy too many people are too comfortable with their own nudity.people that should never be naked.not even in private,lol...old and more rolls that a bakery...

TheyCallMeX
05-25-2011, 07:50 PM
Never but 15 years ago I took a group of psyche patients on a field trip to marthas vineyard in mass. They. Stood on a platform with binoculars overlooking a nude beach. Im not sure what has traimatized me more seeing a family with young kids eating sandwiches nude cocks dangling over picnic basket. Or having to intervene when my sex maniac patient could stop trying to beat off. First out in the open with pants down to ankles then in pockets behind rock van in van the whole time yelling at top of his lungs every time he used the word nude in a sentence lol. TRUE STORY

"Oh its so sexy seeing NUDE" people".......

Speakin of messed up psych stories imagine a six foot five elderly woman with severe schizophrenia who dresses more flamboyant than jesse the body ventura walking slow and deliberate through an emergency room at a hospital yelling, "WHO WANTS TO SEE MY SNATCH" Yup another day in my life lol in my field I have that or my forensic clients leading me through crack and who're town. Either im humiliated lol or evading gunfire. Or a stabbing. That my world

My friend that sounds like a bad acid trip! LOL!

Moxie
05-25-2011, 08:22 PM
I would be afraid of seeing a hottie and my footlong end up showing its appreciation. LOL

HAHAHA!

ketsugo
05-26-2011, 05:45 AM
My friend that sounds like a bad acid trip! LOL!

Lmao now you know why I am the way I am between adventures like that and walking thrugh combat zone and in crack houses I seen it all