PDA

View Full Version : WHO'S AFRAID OF DEATH

FUZO
06-06-2011, 08:30 PM
OR DYING

MPMC
06-06-2011, 10:13 PM
I wouldn't so much say Im afraid of dying. Im more afraid of knowing that Im about to die. I think in some situations like a heart attack, brain aneurysm, cancer, etc.. you can sense that you about to die and that is a scary thought.

ChemicallyEngineered
06-07-2011, 04:30 AM
ever since the birth of my son i have thought about dying more than ever before. I think it is because i have seen everyone in my life shift into the next phase of our lives, i'm a parent instead of the child, my parents are grandparents and i'm down to 1 grandparent left myself. I mostly question what happens next. i know there was a world before me and will go on after me but what happens to me? Heaven? or nothing, just turn into fertiziler for the earth? It kinda freaks me out to think about it.

Bigmax
06-07-2011, 08:14 AM
I agree wit Mpress..its the thought that is scary...i also feel that moving on the after life can be more hurtful to the people that care...there is where its heartbreaking for me...

Bolan
06-07-2011, 09:44 AM
Never been afraid of it.... if it happened quick.... But a long drawn out illness or some stupid shit like that... That would blow monkeys.

In Hulk
06-07-2011, 03:42 PM
In the sense of worrying about what happens AFTER I die, I'm not worried at all. I think the actual moments leading up to death, if it happened that way, would be pretty scary knowing you're about to take the big leap.

apollo
06-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Fuck no- I caint believe I made it this far! Lol I have'nt been afraid of dying in a long time but let me tell you what I am afraid of- my kids not having me there to raise them right. To get them on the road to happiness and freedom through self-responsibility.
That terrifies mel my kids becoming sheep. It's calmed me way the fuck down.

Skeletor
06-07-2011, 08:44 PM
I'm not afraind at all. I used to just DWELL on it all the time when I was younger. Now it doesn't even cross my mind

tailhold
06-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Fuck no- I caint believe I made it this far! Lol I have'nt been afraid of dying in a long time but let me tell you what I am afraid of- my kids not having me there to raise them right. To get them on the road to happiness and freedom through self-responsibility.
That terrifies mel my kids becoming sheep. It's calmed me way the fuck down.

This right here.

guns01
06-11-2011, 05:18 PM
after all the stuff that i have seen nope not at all. i just hope that when my time is up that i dont have to suffer. i agree totally with what apollo said as well. i also hope that i have made an impact on some peoples lives and some of my knowledge has been passed on and saved a few as well.

TheChosen1
06-14-2011, 01:35 AM
When I was watching the movie, "2012", I realized that knowing when it happens is sadder than knowing that it's going to happen. As I see it, when God punches my timecard, there's no asking to work overtime.