PDA

View Full Version : for you guys not following the trial

guns01
06-15-2011, 05:03 PM
the state has completed its case against casey anthony and has rested. the defense moved the motion for an aquital and the judge basically laughed at them. so the defense portion starts tomorrow.

irish_2003
06-15-2011, 05:33 PM
it's all circumstantial evidence.....as a juror i wouldn't be able to give a guilty verdict with what's been argued so far.......plus i wanna to have sex her

Downtown
06-15-2011, 07:11 PM
it's all circumstantial evidence.....as a juror i wouldn't be able to give a guilty verdict with what's been argued so far.......plus i wanna to have sex her

This women's daughter is dead because of her. She needs to spend the rest of her life in prison.

rocco-x
06-15-2011, 08:18 PM
i'd love to stuff her mouth with an old dirty sock,duct tape her mouth shut,tie her hands behind her back and throw her in the pool for a while.take her out,let her breathe n repeat.then stuff her ass in the trunk all day for about two weeks.
then slowly beat hear.first with a sand filled sock.then some leather gloves,then smash each finger with a mallet a day at a time.then the toes.finally death by a thousand cuts but with a dull razor blade as we all watch and party in front of her till she's near death.
then we drop her off 15miles into the Everglades and bye bye dirty whore babykiller...

Downtown
06-16-2011, 03:07 PM
i'd love to stuff her mouth with an old dirty sock,duct tape her mouth shut,tie her hands behind her back and throw her in the pool for a while.take her out,let her breathe n repeat.then stuff her ass in the trunk all day for about two weeks.
then slowly beat hear.first with a sand filled sock.then some leather gloves,then smash each finger with a mallet a day at a time.then the toes.finally death by a thousand cuts but with a dull razor blade as we all watch and party in front of her till she's near death.
then we drop her off 15miles into the Everglades and bye bye dirty whore babykiller...

Pretty brutal, but nice.

guns01
06-16-2011, 03:54 PM
damn rocco tell us how you really feel. i do agree with you though. if i was a juror i would say duct tape around the head body in 3 different bags, chloroform, decomp in trunk of defendants car, oh and lets not forget her not reporting the baby girl missing or that she accidentally died. hum, guilty guilty guilty and she would ride the lightning.

FUZO
06-16-2011, 03:57 PM
Who knows how this is going to wind up

guns01
06-16-2011, 04:13 PM
i just hope and pray that this jury can read through all the bull shit and do the right thing for the little girls sake. hell i would be happy with life in prison as long as no chance of parole even though she deserves to ride the lightning

valetudo8080
06-17-2011, 08:56 AM

Damn....:cool:

I heard this morning she is saying she was molested by her dad and brother and one of them might be the father:eek:

irish_2003
06-17-2011, 10:51 AM
Damn....:cool:

I heard this morning she is saying she was molested by her dad and brother and one of them might be the father:eek:

they did DNA tests quite a while ago and ruled them out as father......

Warhead14
06-17-2011, 11:47 AM
Wait til she gets out on the yard with a baby killer case jacket.... she is gonna be washing tons a STANK pantiesm eating huge fat hairy pussy AND ASS.. her little ego is gonna be crushed like fuckin bug...

valetudo8080
06-17-2011, 01:34 PM
they did DNA tests quite a while ago and ruled them out as father......

gotchya.....crazy story.....if she ends up being guilty she will go as one of the worst

guns01
06-18-2011, 03:38 PM
anyone see the prosecution own the defenses bug expert on cross friday? it was brutal