PDA

View Full Version : Falling Skies

Drew83
06-22-2011, 07:34 PM
Anyone see the premier of Falling Skies on TNT?

guns01
06-23-2011, 04:39 AM
i dvred it for this weekend. looks awesome. hell steven spelberg did it so it cant be too bad

Drew83
06-23-2011, 12:15 PM
I've only watched an hr so far and it looks pretty good. I gotta finish watching it tonight.

JerkKILLER
06-24-2011, 12:50 PM
I saw it and was NOT impressed.

I was hoping for a big alien invasion, lots of battles and action, more of a "beginning" to the story you know? I was really let down to find out all that stuff was skipped over and the start of the show was after the big invasion. Very lame IMO!

Damn you Spielberg! :mad:

You need to stick to what you do best- lots of high quality special effects, explosions, action, aliens, a great storyline where you get to know and feel for the characters.

Not this garbage :mad:

It also pissed me off where every commercial was over-hyping the damn show I was already watching. You know.. "stay tuned!", "look whats coming up next on Falling Skies", or "you don't want to miss this!" with clips of the show thrown in the commercials.

WTF!? I'm already watching the damn show. Stop telling me how exciting it is or what to do with my 5 minute potty-break.

Stuff like that just shows me it's NOT that good and they're (producers) are trying to keep you watching. This's very poor, very bad business, like an infomercial- you only have to hype something when its crap!