PDA

View Full Version : You ever step in DOG SHIT

FUZO
06-29-2011, 06:36 PM
Man dont ya hate that when your playing with your daughter and wawoom you stepped in a big pile of dirty ass creamy dog shit,lol I'm about to go off on the next dog owner I see not pick up there dogs shit if i'm at the park. I was going to throw away my $100 Armour gym shoes but my wife is like are you crazy so I told her to clean them I wont

rocco-x
06-29-2011, 07:23 PM
FUZO...i work as a landscaper.you wouldn't beleive how some people leave their yards,as if it's OUR job to pick it up.the worst house we have...? the f-ing mayor of the town.big ass house and must have polar bears shitting back there.nothing like a 7:30 lawn cut after a heavy overnight rain and stepping in wet,slimy dogshit.
i wipe my feet on his stairs the nasty bastard.know what's even worse? cat shit.that smell will never go away.at least dog shit dissipates thru the day.cat shit on your kicks...might as well write them off and toss em'...no good no mo'.

geeezer
06-29-2011, 08:43 PM
Yep one time as a young boy.I was not wearing shoes.Can up between every toe

guns01
06-30-2011, 04:50 AM
Man dont ya hate that when your playing with your daughter and wawoom you stepped in a big pile of dirty ass creamy dog shit,lol I'm about to go off on the next dog owner I see not pick up there dogs shit if i'm at the park. I was going to throw away my $100 Armour gym shoes but my wife is like are you crazy so I told her to clean them I wont

i wont clean my shoes either. people man no respect for others.

Buck320
06-30-2011, 07:01 AM
That is one of my HUGE "flip my lid".....moments.I just burns my ass when i step in dog shit....and i own a dog(big bullmastiff,huge dumps!!!) No respect for neighbors or the community we live in...see it all the time,and i live in what would be considered a upscale area i guess. All along the sidewalk....dogshit,i dont know what else to say???? Blows my mind!!!

And yes i have thrown shoes away...LOL....guess i need a wife around to talk some sense into me sometimes...LOL