PDA

View Full Version : CLOSING ARGUMENTS TOMORROW

guns01
07-02-2011, 03:28 PM
so how long for a decision? guilty not guilty? i am going with guilty on all counts and at a bare minimum life without parole. i dont think the deliberation will go past tuesday afternoon.
this is the casey anthony trial that i am referring to.

TheyCallMeX
07-02-2011, 09:52 PM
so how long for a decision? guilty not guilty? i am going with guilty on all counts and at a bare minimum life without parole. i dont think the deliberation will go past tuesday afternoon.
this is the casey anthony trial that i am referring to.

She will be found guilty which is good because I totally agree she did it. The motive and everything is in place--however, what sucks is that she won't get life without parole. I say she gets 2nd degree and does 15. The reason being all of the evidence is in place, but the prosecution can't say HOW she did it OR place her at the scene. That's what fucks this case. It's a shame. There's no doubt she's guilty as hell but she won't get life without parole.

FUZO
07-03-2011, 03:50 AM
I THINK THIS WAS A BIG COVER UP. YEAH SOMETHING HAPPEN SHE PROBABLY FREAKED OUT HER FAMILY WAS INVOLVED AND THEN IT BECAME A MESS BUT WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HER