PDA

View Full Version : changing the system

apbt549
07-03-2011, 09:13 AM
i really think they need to change how you can score points wilh take downs. in my opinion thats bull shit. great you took the guy down but if you dont atleast try for a submission or do some ground pound i dont think they should get any points for the take down. example gsp takes people down to score points but doers nothing with the take down just takes the guy down serval times over the course of the fight then he wins the fight. do something with the take down god damnit.

apollo
07-03-2011, 05:22 PM
i really think they need to change how you can score points wilh take downs. in my opinion thats bull shit. great you took the guy down but if you dont atleast try for a submission or do some ground pound i dont think they should get any points for the take down. example gsp takes people down to score points but doers nothing with the take down just takes the guy down serval times over the course of the fight then he wins the fight. do something with the take down god damnit.

If it's a fight I agree but if it's a sport- not quite as sure. But the thing it is more than both of those now is IT's A BUSINESS.

guns01
07-03-2011, 05:36 PM
If it's a fight I agree but if it's a sport- not quite as sure. But the thing it is more than both of those now is IT's A BUSINESS.

bingo couldnt agree more