PDA

View Full Version : Everyone have a good 4th

FUZO
07-05-2011, 10:57 AM
did you see any fire work shows

guns01
07-05-2011, 02:39 PM
i did and almost made some of my own. biggest fireworks display on the coast and that brings the biggest inconsiderate dick heads. so this guy is sitting in traffic trying to get out has a dude pull right up against my ride. you couldnt get a finger in btween my ride and his. i had just let a car out by the way. ok, so i throw it in park jump out and screamed at him hit my freaking car and see what i do to you. punk nor his wife wouldnt even look at me. trying my patience when i am tired hungry and sitting in traffic is not a good idea and i have a lot of patience

valetudo8080
07-06-2011, 09:29 AM
I had to take the girlfriend to see them and it was all good until we tried to leave.

Sat 1 hour in the parking lot trying to leave after paying $20 to park.

I didn't fight with anyone but believe me it wouldn't have taken much for me to KO some loud mouths.

guns01
07-06-2011, 04:24 PM
I had to take the girlfriend to see them and it was all good until we tried to leave.

Sat 1 hour in the parking lot trying to leave after paying $20 to park.

I didn't fight with anyone but believe me it wouldn't have taken much for me to KO some loud mouths.

i am usually the coolest most laid back dude around. but if you disrespect me or my property oh man i can flip off the handle. excuse me or may i goes a long way with a nice person. hell i would give someone the shit off my back if they were nice and respectful