PDA

View Full Version : Who would be interested in steaks at discount prices?

TheyCallMeX
07-08-2011, 08:17 AM
Hey guys,

I've got a friend who sells meat to me for the Longhorn Cattle Company at his cost to me. This stuff is amazing. It's flash frozen and it's the same company that delivers steaks to places like Longhorn, Rafferty's, and any major steak house type restaurant.

I happen to work for a major shipping company (not the post office) lol. Anyways, from my location we can get anything standard ground shipping to anywhere within Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, Alabama, and most parts of Arkansas one day ground. Pretty much that means the shipping on this would be included in the price, shipped with dry ice, and it's free.

For example, yesterday I got a box of Filet Mignon (8 of them) for $60. If you go to a restaurant you're looking at like $25-$30 for one. You're looking at about a little over $7.00 for a filet mignon. He's got everything though from prime rib, new york strips, filet mignon, porterhouse, etc. He actually trys to sell them by the case, but he can break them down and sell the boxes out of the case. There's a bunch of different types of meat in each case.

I don't have the exact breakdown of everything on the list right now because I have only bought the porterhouse and the filet mignons , but he's going to drop his list off over to me tomorrow. They've got everything from steaks to seafood to shrimp and like I said I get it for next to nothing so, if this is something the board would be interested in, let me know and I'll go about the proper steps of gettingn this to work for you guys.

TheyCallMeX
07-08-2011, 08:18 AM
Just looked at the nutritional info on my filets which I'm about to chow down on :)

6g of fat per filet
25 g of protein per.

I threw each of these frozen on the grill for 7 minutes a side on high heat and it's delicious. Pink center. Hell to the yeah.

Bolan
07-08-2011, 10:26 AM
Post up some prices bro!!!

I personally like NYC strip if its available.

ketsugo
07-08-2011, 10:28 AM
post up - Love steak - screw tuna, screw chicken breast, screw egg white they all suck

Bolan
07-08-2011, 10:30 AM
post up - Love steak - screw tuna, screw chicken breast, screw egg white they all suck

LMAO.... Tell us how your really feel Ketsugo!!

gotta have them eggwhites though....:D

valetudo8080
07-08-2011, 10:52 AM
I would be interested .....I am in one of the states listed

MPMC
07-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Definately interested in this..

ketsugo
07-08-2011, 12:13 PM
LMAO.... Tell us how your really feel Ketsugo!!

gotta have them eggwhites though....:D

Nah, all the nutrition is in the yolk - no whites not even precontest- YUCK
Im thinking of gettin that muscle egg only for convenience, but Ill add few yolks with every use

TheyCallMeX
07-08-2011, 12:41 PM
Hey guys,

He is meeting me tomorrow, and I am going to get the prices for everything. I'll holler at FUZO to get this approved and everything once we get prices!

guns01
07-08-2011, 05:12 PM
beef it's whats for dinner. get them bad boys up here x

hybridmoments
07-08-2011, 06:39 PM
I'm interested for sure bro.

Thanks for trying to set this up!

TheyCallMeX
07-08-2011, 08:35 PM
I'm interested for sure bro.

Thanks for trying to set this up!

Not a problem at all, and glad to help. I wish I'd have thought about this sooner!

He's supposed to make a run by my store tomorrow and we're going to get a full price list together. We can sell by the case which is a big variety of different meats in boxes, we can also sell by the box which is a particular amount of a particular meat. The discount on the full cases would be bigger. It includes rib eyes, new york strips, porterhouse, filet mignon, etc. I'll be sure and get the quantity of each and do a total breakdown of it all tomorrow!

Also the stuff is already trimmed too, so there's no fat or trimmings to take off of any of the meat! The stuffs perfect.

Now I don't want anyone thinking that if they live out of any of the states mentioned that we can't get anything to them. I'm located in the midwest and even for people in new york shipping is like two days and Florida at the very most is three. Since it's summer though we're going to have to ship with dry ice which is very cheap so that isn't a big deal at all.

Cali sadly on the other hand takes FIVE, so the only way we would be able to do something like that is next day or second day air and that gets very costly....around $100+.

For any state with 1 day ground the price of shipping will be included in the sale, but for those states that are 2 days away the shipping will go up a little because of the cooling materials and special boxes we have to use. For those of you who don't know dry ice will totally munch up most types of cardboard, and on top of that I don't want anyones food defrosting :) This is on a case by case basis because each location is different and I can give a 100% accurate quote on everything shipped out before a transactions made.

Just did a check and even 90% of Texas is 2 day ground guys!