PDA

View Full Version : back in the house

guns01
07-22-2011, 06:51 PM
bros, i have been mia from over here for about a wk. my big ass mid show prep had a huge out break of black mold in my house that i was leasing to buy and i had to break my lease and move in less than 48 hours. talk about sucking ass. just got my high speed back up and running in the new crib just now. good to be back

geeezer
07-22-2011, 07:48 PM
Good to have you back brother.
See Ya for morning coffee Brother.:)

MPMC
07-22-2011, 08:23 PM
Welcome back bro, so you like the new place better?

guns01
07-23-2011, 04:40 AM
you know it geezer. thanks guys. hell yeah mpress, its bigger nicer and i have a jacuzzi bath tube. i barely fit in it but it still gets my legs

IronpumpedLady
07-23-2011, 04:09 PM
Glad to have you back~

Stay Strong~~!!!
IPL

JUISEBOY
07-23-2011, 08:28 PM
Black mold is no joke. Glad you got out and into a better place.

rocco-x
07-24-2011, 09:18 AM
Black mold is no joke. Glad you got out and into a better place.def no joke.my buddy had a flood in his basement,cleaned it up and about a year later had to move outta his house cause there was mold everywhere.not just the basement,i mean under the wallpaper,baseboards,all 3 floors.health department deemed the house inhospitable and closed it down.cost him thousands and alotta time to have it restored.he finally sold it and just broke even.that shit's no joke.good thing you got out when you did.good to have you back...

guns01
07-24-2011, 11:09 AM
def no joke.my buddy had a flood in his basement,cleaned it up and about a year later had to move outta his house cause there was mold everywhere.not just the basement,i mean under the wallpaper,baseboards,all 3 floors.health department deemed the house inhospitable and closed it down.cost him thousands and alotta time to have it restored.he finally sold it and just broke even.that shit's no joke.good thing you got out when you did.good to have you back...

thanks bro. dude i was in the process of buying from tried to rush me into purchasing the house even after i identified the problem. so the wife called the health department and they shut his ass down with a quickness. i got my down payment back and didnt get charged any penalties. hopefully it doesnt mess us up health wise down the road

apbt549
07-24-2011, 04:23 PM
glad to see your back guns....... get everything handled?

guns01
07-24-2011, 05:01 PM
glad to see your back guns....... get everything handled?

yessir, damn near 90% unpacked and loving the new place. has everything we wanted to do to the other house, hardwood floors jacuzzi bath tube, fenced in lot and pretty much the works. closer to the gym and the school system is excellent.

apbt549
07-25-2011, 08:33 AM
sounds like the right move......

JerkKILLER
07-26-2011, 12:10 AM
yessir, damn near 90% unpacked and loving the new place. has everything we wanted to do to the other house, hardwood floors jacuzzi bath tube, fenced in lot and pretty much the works. closer to the gym and the school system is excellent.

Sometimes (bad) things happen for a reason. And in my personal experience, 90% of the time it's for an even better reason!

Glad to see it worked out for you too :)