PDA

View Full Version : Boehner better keep his word about the debt limit

FUZO
07-24-2011, 02:04 AM
Or I swear I'll hunt him down man

ketsugo
07-24-2011, 06:19 AM
Oh my god fuzzy did you see the projection on future polls on foxnews. They still got our freaken country for obama 47%. Im scared.......

rocco-x
07-24-2011, 09:57 AM
Oh my god fuzzy did you see the projection on future polls on foxnews. They still got our freaken country for obama 47%. Im scared.......this country's in for a rude awakwning i'm afraid.we're already bankrupt,unemployment's at an all time high,we owe more money than a degenerate gambler and every other country basically hates us.crime levels are steadily on the rise.soon civil war will break out,then...total anarchy.every man for himself until thet declare every state a "police state" and disarm our citizens.soon people won't be robbing banks...they'll be hitting food supplies,gas stations,etc...just to survive.i'm sure our founding fathers are spinning in their graves right about now.i blame it all on gangsta rap music.

pinz
08-05-2011, 12:13 PM
this country's in for a rude awakwning i'm afraid.we're already bankrupt,unemployment's at an all time high,we owe more money than a degenerate gambler and every other country basically hates us.crime levels are steadily on the rise.soon civil war will break out,then...total anarchy.every man for himself until thet declare every state a "police state" and disarm our citizens.soon people won't be robbing banks...they'll be hitting food supplies,gas stations,etc...just to survive.i'm sure our founding fathers are spinning in their graves right about now.i blame it all on gangsta rap music.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again. If you live in the US, it's time to leave the country, because the glory days are long past. And this is clearly evident if you look at the socioeconomic structure of any empire.

And to be completely honest, the situation the US is currently in has been long time coming. This isn't any one persons fault. This is a series of bad decisions made by the government as a whole (probably over the last 30 years). To blame any one individual or party (republican/democrat) is ignorant.

irish_2003
08-05-2011, 12:43 PM
let's keep in mind what we're seeing on tv about europe's failing coutries isn't reflective of all regions....i have a good friend ifbb pro who lives in spain now and just opened a gym and has been doing many appearances and seminars.....so money is still good for the majority of people there (considering he only gets paid if people pay to see and listen to him....and that's expendable income people pay him)....so not all regions are being hit as hard as we see reported