PDA

View Full Version : OffShoreBodyBuilding.Com UPDATE

PECS
06-05-2007, 02:09 AM
To make a long story short, my server host dropped the ball and Saturday evening we lost the OSBB database. We did have a back up but it was from Sept. 06. So while the merge was successful, we have lost all registrations and board content from Oct. 06 to Last Friday.
So I am in the middle of workign my ass off to get to OSBB back up to the way it was last week, and reopned for everyone to enjoy... but here's the kicker for all of you great members.

Once I have OSBB opened back up... ALL members who registered between Oct. 1, 2006 and Friday, June 01, 2007 will have to re-register as your accounts were lost when we lost the database Saturday night.

I apologise for the inconvenience, but I hope once we're open again (and it will be in a day or so) that you'll all come back.

956Vette
06-05-2007, 11:41 AM
Sorry to hear about this headache buddy

miss diesel
06-05-2007, 10:59 PM
You must be pissed, Boss.
I'm sure everyone will be happy to re-register once it's back online.
Hang in there!

PECS
06-06-2007, 02:04 AM
You must be pissed, Boss.
I'm sure everyone will be happy to re-register once it's back online.
Hang in there!

Ha Ha... pissed isn't the word i'd use, but it's suitable. LOL!!! I just hope you're right.

dnapharm
06-06-2007, 02:05 AM
yeah i honestly don't think anyone isn't going to re-register, everyone is having osbb withdrawals lol

I've been checkin every day every couple hours....refresh...refresh....damn it still not working!!! lol

dnapharm
06-06-2007, 02:07 AM
i am upset tho my join date now says may 2007 and im a one post wonder LOL

the chinese took all my karma boss :D

dnapharm
06-06-2007, 02:14 AM
i am upset tho my join date now says may 2007 and im a one post wonder LOL

the chinese took all my karma boss :D

nevermind im thinkin osbb again lol

bmf2
06-06-2007, 07:12 PM
sorry to hear this....

PECS
06-07-2007, 05:01 AM
sorry to hear this....

You ain't the only one... sorry i;m drunk as fuck and pissed off. I'll get wuith ya latwers.

GH_R_US
06-07-2007, 05:07 AM
haha gotta love our boss drunk at 6am lmao

Demigod
06-08-2007, 10:47 PM
Thanks for the info bossman....I was freakin out for a bit.

CMwings
06-12-2007, 10:50 AM
Thanks Pecs! I have been wondering what was going on.

CM

kastetx
06-12-2007, 12:59 PM
sue yer damn server provider.. fucking moron

suk35
06-14-2007, 09:18 AM
You do not realize the information on OSBB until its gone. When you need to refresh you memory on something, you can't find the info anywhere else.

CMwings
06-22-2007, 05:34 PM
Has anyone talked to or can anyone get ahold of BJ Bowden? I am asking for a friend who he(BJ) will not respond to after sending him a fake tracking #:confused:

CM

PECS
06-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Has anyone talked to or can anyone get ahold of BJ Bowden? I am asking for a friend who he(BJ) will not respond to after sending him a fake tracking #:confused:

CM

A few of us are trying to get in contact with him to see if he's going to repay these people.

JerkKILLER
06-22-2007, 11:39 PM
good luck, IMO he is a bigtime scamer and always will be!! some of u guys will never learn

he's still scamming on other boards too

chaos
06-23-2007, 01:12 AM
at OSBB we had him paying his debt, because we gave him hope and a little respect. when OSBB blew a fuse, what motivation did he have to do good? everyone calling him scammer, POS,. he'll never come threough...blah, blah, blah. people don't realize the members can drive a source to scam if the feel hopeless, and disrespected...this is really not a puzzle.

IBBAdmin
06-23-2007, 05:31 AM
at OSBB we had him paying his debt, because we gave him hope and a little respect. when OSBB blew a fuse, what motivation did he have to do good? everyone calling him scammer, POS,. he'll never come threough...blah, blah, blah. people don't realize the members can drive a source to scam if the feel hopeless, and disrespected...this is really not a puzzle.

I agree with that chaos, Sometimes sources get so fustrated and think that their business and reps have been destroyed anyway they say fuck it and turn off the PC..

Its a real hard thing to deal with when as staff you get tons of emails and PMS about this stuff. We try to deal with it carefully so everyone is happy. Alot of times it works out and sometimes it dont..

CMwings
06-23-2007, 07:53 AM
A few of us are trying to get in contact with him to see if he's going to repay these people.

I am personally one of the people he has owed since '05. Now he also owes a friend of mine who thought BJ was doing the right thing and it would be safe to order from him. I guess i am someone who never learns, I want to beleive I can trust people.
CM

dirtmcgirt
06-29-2007, 09:05 AM
damn bro, never chase bad money with good, that is the older trick in the book... if they need you to order more shit from them so they can use the profits to buy more stuff to sell and pay you back.... well, i think its pretty obvious someone in that much of a hole is going to fuck up again with more of YOUR money

CMwings
06-29-2007, 09:35 AM
damn bro, never chase bad money with good, that is the older trick in the book... if they need you to order more shit from them so they can use the profits to buy more stuff to sell and pay you back.... well, i think its pretty obvious someone in that much of a hole is going to fuck up again with more of YOUR money

It wasn't my money the second time.Thanks for your input.

CM

canibalistic_js
06-29-2007, 11:54 AM
To make a long story short, my server host dropped the ball and Saturday evening we lost the OSBB database. We did have a back up but it was from Sept. 06. So while the merge was successful, we have lost all registrations and board content from Oct. 06 to Last Friday.
So I am in the middle of workign my ass off to get to OSBB back up to the way it was last week, and reopned for everyone to enjoy... but here's the kicker for all of you great members.

Once I have OSBB opened back up... ALL members who registered between Oct. 1, 2006 and Friday, June 01, 2007 will have to re-register as your accounts were lost when we lost the database Saturday night.

I apologise for the inconvenience, but I hope once we're open again (and it will be in a day or so) that you'll all come back.

Keep up the hard work! Also will it have the ebook section?

s7v7n
06-29-2007, 04:04 PM
We are here for ya' brotha...we stand behind ya' ;)

miss diesel
06-30-2007, 11:05 AM
Patience is a virtue. We'll wait until OSBB is back up, PECS :)

unholy
07-04-2007, 07:48 PM
back up,,thank god