PDA

View Full Version : Gaspari Nutrition Announces.....

baby1
08-13-2011, 07:38 AM
Charity MMA Training Event with Brian Stann, Greg Jackson

Proceeds benefit Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund, International Brain Research Foundation

On Wednesday, August 20, Gaspari Nutrition presents the inaugural Dragon's Den MMA Training Event.

Held at Pit Elevated Academy in Orem, Utah, the one-day training seminar is being held in honor of recent Bellator signee Rad Martinez. The featherweight was recently featured on ESPN's Outside the Line, detailing his commitment to caring for his father, Richard, who suffered serious brain damage following a car accident in 1991.

Some of the prominent members of the MMA community joining Gaspari Nutrition CEO Rich Gaspari at the event include Team Gaspari UFC middleweight Brian Stann, coach Greg Jackson, and Ultimate Fighter alums Court McGee and Ramsey Nijem. Those who sign up will get the opportunity to learn techniques and tips through hands on training sessions.

Proceeds for the event will go to both the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund and the International Brain Research Foundation.

Space for this event is limited to the first 200 people to sign up. A $40 minimum donation is asked of each participant. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to charity.

In addition to the afternoon of training and instruction, participants will receive a gift bag with merchandise from Gaspari Nutrition, Bodybuilding.com and Affliction valued at over $100.

The first Dragon's Den MMA Training event takes place Wednesday, August 20 at Pit Elevated Academy in Orem, Utah. Registration begins at 10AM with opening ceremonies commencing at 11AM sharp.

Interested parties can pre-reigster for the event by calling (801) 225-2007.

combatwombat
08-14-2011, 10:01 PM
That's awesome. Very helpful to two worthy causes.

JerkKILLER
08-15-2011, 01:08 AM
I'd love to go! Unfortunately thats a few states away from me :(

apbt549
08-15-2011, 07:46 PM
i'd love to train with greg jackson...