irish_2003
09-05-2011, 09:06 PM
nobody because the aliens are coming back to destroy us 12/21/12

FUZO
09-06-2011, 09:57 AM
OH NO NOT THOSE DAMN ALIENS

irish_2003
09-06-2011, 11:23 AM
actually the unfortunate thing is that even though the majority of the voters don't want barry soetero, they're simply not sold on a challenger yet.......i'm rethinking this whole thing.....i might vote for him simply because i want to get rich....let me explain....i think he can make our country even worse than it is today....i think the markets and dollar will continue to tumble and unemployment will still rise under him......i will buy up stocks and purchase properties and maybe start a business or two just prior to 2016 (all on obama's watch)....this way i can reap the fiscal rewards of whoever becomes president in 2016 when everything gets better (and most likely very quickly i'll get rich).....then i will piss on poor people....fuck 'em......is it other people's faults that they're still poor at that point or their own fucking fault for being lazy asses and not making the right moves at the right time like i anticipate doing........

MindlessWork
09-06-2011, 01:27 PM
OH NO NOT THOSE DAMN ALIENS

We might have an alien for world president of the United Galactic Federation!

DZ1
09-06-2011, 08:45 PM
actually the unfortunate thing is that even though the majority of the voters don't want barry soetero, they're simply not sold on a challenger yet.......i'm rethinking this whole thing.....i might vote for him simply because i want to get rich....let me explain....i think he can make our country even worse than it is today....i think the markets and dollar will continue to tumble and unemployment will still rise under him......i will buy up stocks and purchase properties and maybe start a business or two just prior to 2016 (all on obama's watch)....this way i can reap the fiscal rewards of whoever becomes president in 2016 when everything gets better (and most likely very quickly i'll get rich).....then i will piss on poor people....fuck 'em......is it other people's faults that they're still poor at that point or their own fucking fault for being lazy asses and not making the right moves at the right time like i anticipate doing........
LMAO!!!!hahahaaaa hell ya!

apbt549
09-13-2011, 03:55 PM
fuzo i would think you would be a dem. you gave us obama tks....