PDA

View Full Version : Bj Pernn fights Nick Diaz at Ufc 137

FUZO
09-08-2011, 10:33 PM
Bj Pernn fights Nick Diaz at Ufc 137

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana White just announced via his Twitter account that BJ Penn will now face Nick Diaz at UFC 137. The announcement comes only the day after Diaz was pulled from his title fight with Georges St. Pierre and was replaced by Carlos Condit. With Condit getting bumped up to the main event, Penn was then left without an opponent, but with Diaz now back on the card, the two fights seem to finally be set.

apbt549
09-09-2011, 07:08 PM
let me get this right.. gsp is now going to fight carlos and bj is going to fight nick?

nothing against carlos but i think nick would be a better fight for gsp i think gsp is going to walk thru carlos this sucks i was looking forward to seeing gsp fight nick diaz.

FUZO
09-10-2011, 09:47 AM
Yea so was I. I just want to see Bj et another title shot either at 170 or 155.BJ should beat diaz. Bj's stamd up is better and Bj's ground game is better so will see

apbt549
09-10-2011, 12:04 PM
i dont know about bj beating nick. he's a tough fighter i've seen him stop alot of guy i didnt think he could or would stop...