PDA

View Full Version : My Cat

FUZO
09-13-2011, 03:03 AM
Ive got a mancoon cat and she is my baby. When my wife and I were trying to have kids and couldnt we bought the kitten to atleast have something in the house so we can take care of. It took a toll on ius trying to have my daughter so we got the kitten before my wife got pregnant. Well I found a growth on my cats forehead and I panicked I thought she had cancer and was dying and I went itno panic mode but today the doc said she just scratched herself because her nails were long.This just proves even though we have animals as pets there just like our kids and we would do anything to help them

baby1
09-13-2011, 07:50 AM
Yep, thats our furbaby!

MaNiCC
09-13-2011, 09:00 AM
Pets are family, Simple as that :)

JUISEBOY
09-13-2011, 02:43 PM
I hear you guys. Our cats are our "starter kit" if we are fortunate enough to have kids. We take care of our boys like they are the seed of our existence.

apbt549
09-13-2011, 03:51 PM
i know the feeling fuzo. i just got some new red nose pit puppies bc the ones i got back in 95 died. i dont know how much money i spent on them. the female i got her knee replaced. some people asked me why i spent some much money on her and her knee told them she's my dog man not going to put her down....

SFGiants
09-13-2011, 04:46 PM
Training a puppy now my Grandpuppy rather my kid have a puppy then a kid!

Her name is Mia and she is 6 months old got her at 2 months she is a Chiweenie half Chiwawa half Weenier Dog.

At my kids friends messy bedroom

Drugged up from getting spaded

SHOW US PIC'S FUZO!

apbt549
09-13-2011, 06:53 PM
i'll be honest fuzo i seen the header and it said MY CAT i was thinking something else its a guy thing.....

MindlessWork
09-13-2011, 09:32 PM
I owned several cats over the years and they are amazing creatures. There's times I had both a cat and a dog...interesting times

Yohimbe
09-13-2011, 09:42 PM
Pets really are part of the family. I treat my pets as if they're my kids.

Big Dan
09-14-2011, 09:42 AM
Got to love them.. I have 2 dogs and a cat and a rabbit. Bassett Hound 3yrs and My German Shepard who is 9 months. both big babies. My cat Dusty is like my best friend. He hangs out with me everywhere in the house. I take a nap he takes one with me.

liftsiron
09-14-2011, 11:22 AM
Ive got a mancoon cat and she is my baby. When my wife and I were trying to have kids and couldnt we bought the kitten to atleast have something in the house so we can take care of. It took a toll on ius trying to have my daughter so we got the kitten before my wife got pregnant. Well I found a growth on my cats forehead and I panicked I thought she had cancer and was dying and I went itno panic mode but today the doc said she just scratched herself because her nails were long.This just proves even though we have animals as pets there just like our kids and we would do anything to help them

I can relate to that story I have five year old manx/domestic mix I had her since she was a baby, she had a large haematoma in her ear near the top and needed surgery to fix it. I was worried sick about her.