PDA

View Full Version : "Box of stuff" contest

baby1
09-16-2011, 05:22 PM
We have a "box of stuff" to give away! It has some great "legal" items it it[/SIZE].

All you need to do is tell us why "you" should think you should win this box, and the best answer wins.

The admin/mod team will vote on the best answer.

Contest will run till 9/30/11!!!

C'mon and take a chance cause everyone likes free stuff!

I wonder what is inside the box? :)

geeezer
09-16-2011, 07:21 PM
This should be FUN.Great Ideal

baby1
09-17-2011, 06:41 AM
Bump

geeezer
09-17-2011, 10:40 AM
I should get it because I have Given my self to God for the first time.I have not been on as much as I always have been.I have been doing a lot of work at the church. And at the Rescue Mission in Atlanitc City. I will be back in full force in about 2 weeks
Also becuse I might be the oldest member on Infinity Muscle:D

FUZO
09-17-2011, 11:21 AM
everyone start getting on thids and win the box of goodies

geeezer
09-17-2011, 12:19 PM
:cool: I did get in .

lillady
09-17-2011, 12:54 PM
When I was 25 I tipped the scale at 175lbs. I had struggled since my teen years and I had enough. I joined a gym and purchased 20 sessions with a personal trainer. It was money spent that was well worth it. I learned how to eat better and how to train my body. Years later I am in the best shape ever. I now weigh 120lbs at 5'6" and bodyfat of 18%. It has truly changed my life for the better. That's my reason of why I think I should win this mystery box of stuff.

kingvillan
09-17-2011, 03:55 PM
I need food to grow...is there any food in the "Box of Stuff"? If not, I'll still take it!

MindlessWork
09-17-2011, 05:41 PM
I deserve this box as there nothing like keeping in shape and keeping the mind sharp.

guns01
09-17-2011, 08:17 PM
i should get the box cause i am old and broke and i never win anything. i mean anything ever.

SFGiants
09-17-2011, 08:21 PM
IMO things like this should go to members and platinum member only.

So lets hear what you members and platinum members have to say!

baby1
09-18-2011, 10:14 AM
Got some good ones here. Keep them coming! Don't just view this, enter it cause you could win!!

Skeletor
09-18-2011, 12:48 PM
bump this is a great contest fella's and lady's...lets hear why you should get the box?!?

badcompany487
09-18-2011, 03:39 PM
I posted my reason on fg.... check it out

FUZO
09-18-2011, 04:17 PM
I posted my reason on fg.... check it out

The contest is her at IM so can you repost it?

apbt549
09-18-2011, 04:54 PM
great answers so far....

badcompany487
09-18-2011, 05:21 PM
i should win because i posted this picture of daves 1992 hair

Cabo Jo
09-18-2011, 05:52 PM
OK,i'm a great dad,husband and person in general.I have a lot of compassion for people that are in fucked up situations,with health,money,and work.I never bash anyone,or get involved in drama,on or off the net.All around average Jo,wishing everyone luck.

daved150
09-18-2011, 06:53 PM
i should win, becouse i'm me!! (pm me for mailing addy....thank you)

daved150
09-18-2011, 06:54 PM
oh....and becouse numbnuts posted a pic of me,,,(for which i'll probobly spike his protien drink with estrogen!!...)

rapunzel
09-18-2011, 07:04 PM
oh....and becouse numbnuts posted a pic of me,,,(for which i'll probobly spike his protien drink with estrogen!!...)

If he starts lactating I will be very upset with you...

baby1
09-19-2011, 04:54 AM
Good stuff!

ChuckaZulu
09-19-2011, 09:03 AM
I need "The Box of Stuff" because I just began training for a show in 2012. It's very expensive prepping for a show. I have a 14 y/o daughter and 16 y/o son who come first with the family expenses. I end up buying my Protein in bulk at BJ's :rolleyes:

DAG
09-19-2011, 06:50 PM
Can you say MOOB'S, lol JKING........

DAG
09-19-2011, 06:52 PM
I will post shortly,just want to read a few more that are put up over the next day and see what I am up against as they are all good.

baby1
09-20-2011, 07:19 AM
^^^

combatwombat
09-20-2011, 09:46 AM
So here's my situation: I have a daughter that is about 2 and her and my gf live a little more than 2 hrs from me, I pay half the rent 400+ and abt all the bills as of lately bc the gf bought a mac and spent almost all of her $ for bills,food and gas on this comp for school. When I do get to visit my lilttle girl it costs me about 70$ just to drive to and from where they live every two weeks (she is back in school). I work two jobs and pay for my daughters clothes and healthcare(that ain't cheap). I work two jobs, a ft and a part time on fridays and sat. So needless to say all of this has thrown quite the monkey wrench in my plans when it comes to buying supps as of lately. So this is why I need the box o' stuff.

combatwombat
09-20-2011, 09:47 AM
Yes it was dumb for her to spend almost all her money on that damn mac but "she deserved it" don't get me started. Thus ain't gonna last much longer if stuff doesn't change.

bigdawg
09-20-2011, 08:44 PM
i should win the box because i am dedicated to getting bigger and stronger and continuing to do so. i am in the course of an ugly divorce and while my wife isn't taking all my money she will have made a big dent in my supplement budget and i would hate having to interrpt my cycle due to being a piss poor divorced schmuck. so please keep a dedicated shorter bodybuilder in the realm of 720 hack squats, 330 pound icline presses and 18 inch arms on the path to greatness. i will put the box to good use and make my peeps n these two boards proud of their bretheren. =)

baby1
09-22-2011, 06:33 AM
There are still many members here that have a chance to win this so post up!

FireFreak956
09-22-2011, 03:58 PM
I need the box cuz I'm a Poor S.O.B. and can't afford shit right now...My take home pay don't even take me home...Hell my Gym Time is what keeps me sane these past couple of months..I'll spare all the boring details but when times are tough hawt damn times are tough..I look like shit right now cuz, I give up what little I can have for my ole lady and 3 yr old son..I don't get on here as often as I use too cuz I'm working my ass off for pennies right now..Hey anything helps...I usually don't do stuff like this cuz I'm a Private Individual and normally don't put stuff like this out there.. Peace..

PitbullNS
09-22-2011, 04:27 PM
I should win because I am old and have to deal with my ex wife, my new wifes ex husband, bills, stress, and all of the other shit that goes along with being a dad lol

baby1
09-24-2011, 06:51 AM
bump

DAG
09-25-2011, 05:11 PM
PitBull almost had me pulling for him on that last post...BUT, well I am actually doing ok working my ass off now putting my wife through school but it was a biotch to get to this point,LOL.Went through an ugly marriage with a woman that didn't want kids atleast after the new wore off (what a scuzz),so I was taking care of her sorry ass and my kids(love my babies).Split a number of times,came home to a house with no furniture, LOL, the cow moved it during the day but I hung in there waiting on the time to get custody of my kids,can't count the number of times I let her move back in but for the kids sake or my sake to be close to the kids.Went through alot more but I will cut closer to the chase,finally divorced her after walking out on her one day for letting my daughter watch programs she shouldn't have been watching at her age (her mom wanted a buddy not a daughter).I told the kids mom she could have everything all I wanted was my children and guess what ,she gave them to me without a fight and the kids and I well we started over again.My son was 8 and my daughter was 10 when I received custody of them,one thing I started lifting at 15 and had to keep giving up time and time again on my dreams to take care of the most precious individuals in my life and that was just how it was.During this whole journey I was given ultimatums by jobs, here is an example:I was told to do something concerning my children because they needed me to work later into the evening and I had two weeks to do so, wrong answer none tells me to make a choice between being there for my children and a job,so you all know I found another job and that is the kind of things I went through alot mainly because I had no help with my kids not from their mom nor from my so called family.We survived somehow,moved alot went through alot but made it, there is more but will bring it to a close now,My son is now 20 and daughter 22 married and putting herself through school, oh and lets not forget my beautiful 2 yr. old grandson (makes me sound old) LOL.My son is working at a major retail chain and wanting to move into management and me I am remarried working alot and putting my new beautiful wife of 3 yrs through school and no it's not easy but I look back and would I change it probably not as it brought me a wonderful woman and children that know what it is like to struggle so they are looking to get ahead in life and make a better life for their kids.

baby1
09-26-2011, 04:33 PM
^^^^

The IM Troll
09-26-2011, 04:38 PM
Bugs and boogers in box?

baby1
09-27-2011, 06:36 AM
Only 4 more days!

jackhammer
09-28-2011, 11:27 AM
i just recently won my first bbing show. im gunning for a national qualifier next and need all the help i can get. mabey the box 'o stuff might help? come on Infinity Muscle! me, me, me :)

baby1
09-29-2011, 08:10 AM
Last day to enter is tomorrow!

Big Dan
09-29-2011, 09:05 AM
Ok here goes... I think I should win because I need to win at something here lately. Things are tuff right now cant win for losing. going through some very hard times right now. Every time I think I might save a dollar or two for supplements something happens. Right now I need tires for my Jeep and the check engine light just came on this morning. Living off wal mart protien right now body fortress. My stress is out the roof right now. Would really be nice if something went my way. Plus I have been here a long time and I am very loyal to IM. I only stay on this board because I feel like this is my extended family. Theres more to the story but I dont want to bore you to death with my problems.

baby1
09-30-2011, 07:15 AM
Come on and enter already!

http://www.infinitymuscle.com/showthread.php?8373-quot-Box-of-stuff-quot-contest

MPMC
09-30-2011, 07:26 AM
I think I should win because I waited until the last day to enter. Plus Im a puney 250lns and could use all the help I can get.

TheyCallMeX
09-30-2011, 09:41 AM
When I was 13 years old I was 140 pounds. After graduating, I was a stout 180 at 18.

That same year, I traveled to Africa on a mission of saving those with AIDS and other deadly diseases.

Our plane took a turn for the worst and we ended up over Sudan. My plane was hit by an RPG and went down, the entire crew killed but me...

I ran into the jungle and hid for days, starving and looking for what water I could and fighting disease.

I ended up contracting the E-bola virus and was surely going to die.

All I had with me was a bottle of Crown Royal, and a spatula.

Instead I chugged the Crown Royal, and clubbed to death two alpha male lions with the spatula. After doing so I threw one of them over each shoulder, and performed a set of 10 perfect squats using the lions for weight.

I was instantaneously cured, and saved from the e-bola virus, and could then shoot 350 degree arc flames from my hands. I cooked the lions, and have turned into a 230 lb beast.

Also I have not been sick since!

:)

TheyCallMeX
09-30-2011, 09:48 AM
When I was 13 years old I was 140 pounds. After graduating, I was a stout 180 at 18.

That same year, I traveled to Africa on a mission of saving those with AIDS and other deadly diseases.

Our plane took a turn for the worst and we ended up over Sudan. My plane was hit by an RPG and went down, the entire crew killed but me...

I ran into the jungle and hid for days, starving and looking for what water I could and fighting disease.

Instead I chugged the Crown Royal, and clubbed to death two alpha male lions with the spatula. After doing so I threw one of them over each shoulder, and performed a set of 10 perfect squats using the lions for weight.

I was instantaneously cured, and saved from the e-bola virus, and could then shoot 350 degree arc flames from my hands. I cooked the lions, and have turned into a 230 lb beast.

TheyCallMeX
09-30-2011, 10:05 AM

I feel through all of the above miracles, I am achieving my destiny finally coming to IM to claim my box of stuff which I did not have in Africa.

guns01
09-30-2011, 11:33 AM
x what the hell was that bro?

CAN WE GET A GUNS FOR THE WIN? LOL

TheyCallMeX
09-30-2011, 05:12 PM
My story on why I should win!!! LMAO

badcompany487
09-30-2011, 06:25 PM
damn i aint got shyt on fire fingers over here

baby1
09-30-2011, 08:04 PM
Keep them coming till midnight tonight!

guns01
10-01-2011, 05:51 AM
drum roll. so who got the freebees today?

badcompany487
10-01-2011, 01:01 PM
i wanna know! lol

guns01
10-01-2011, 02:12 PM
i wanna know! lol

haha me too. i like to see people winning free stuff

baby1
10-01-2011, 02:23 PM
Waiting for the admin/mod team to vote and then we will post it.

The IM Troll
10-02-2011, 09:03 PM
Did Troll win?

Troll forgot to post but Troll should still win.