PDA

View Full Version : My boss is a mental case

baby1
09-27-2011, 07:47 AM
I work at a salon for the past 10 years and the bosses decided to split after a 20 years partnership. It is getting ugly! The shop closed Saturday and my one boss plans to reopen it in 2 weeks. Well in the middle of the night on Sunday, the other boss completely gutted the place! She had no right to take anything yet. She ripped out the statuons, sinks, cabinets, fixtures, you name it. Fuzo and I have been staying there with them to guard the place cause she has tried to come back again. I really help we can get this place back together soon because now I have no job!

apbt549
09-27-2011, 07:59 AM
some people dont think sometimes.....its sad things come to this....

when my ex wife of 16 years moved out of my house she took all of the light switches and plug in outlets.. not the covers the switch and outlets so when i got home from the gym at 7 that night i couldnt turn on any lights. plus she took some other stuff that we agreed was staying with me......

hope things get better for you.....

The IM Troll
09-27-2011, 02:54 PM
How do you know it's not Troll?

DAG
09-27-2011, 04:16 PM
Sounds like a lawsuit to me. Hope everything is settled soon and yall are back in business.

liftsiron
09-27-2011, 04:34 PM
Been there!!!! Only it was a gym.

MindlessWork
09-27-2011, 07:41 PM
Damn, that sure sucks baby and hope this gets resolved soon. What is inside that salon is the property of the business and if the partnership is dissolved there should be an orderly distribution of any property that clearly belongs to each of them so your main boss needs to get a lawyer's assistance to have an injunction placed on the disposal of assets until things get sorted out.