PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys use to help....

baby1
10-02-2011, 05:10 PM
combat hair loss?

I have heard this countless times in my 24 year career as a cosmetologist. I know of products that I recommend, but I really would like some feedback from people who have used products that really do help. Anyone?

SFGiants
10-02-2011, 05:23 PM
I do not have this issue going on 43 and really haven't even started graying a lot yet and as for loss not going to happen I have the same amount on my head I did at 13.

guns01
10-02-2011, 05:42 PM
i shaved mine bald. i figured screw fighting the battle cause it was all going to go one day anyhow

MindlessWork
10-02-2011, 06:51 PM
I've also shaved my head bald too...and 47 yrs old

rocco-x
10-03-2011, 03:59 PM
I do not have this issue going on 43 and really haven't even started graying a lot yet and as for loss not going to happen I have the same amount on my head I did at 13.same here.just as thick as always.my fathers father had a full head but my old man is bald.i'm 1st born so it skipped me and went to my younger brother who's about 10yrs younger than me.started losin his hair at 17.by the time he was outta the navy it was almost gone.i do notice tho when i'm on heavy duty DHT based drugs like mast,drol there's more hair in the drain but stops once i'm off for about a month or so...

baby1
10-03-2011, 05:16 PM
So I guess I will advise my blading/thinning clients to shave their heads, lol! The women clients will no appreciate that though, lol!

ARX International
10-06-2011, 06:18 AM
Started with the old Military Cut for yrs....Than said fck it and shaved it.....I tried Propecia,Rogain,etc but they really didnt work...IMO all the AS robbed me of my pertty locks!
The ladies seem to like rubbing the Head anyway....Tren,Dbol and Drol seemed to kill the hairline the fastest!