PDA

View Full Version : GAS

FUZO
10-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Jesus christ how much gas can 1 person have in there body. I cant stop gassing,lol all day

MPMC
10-11-2011, 11:02 AM
Im the same way. I think it might have something to do with all the eggs, milk, an peanut butter in my diet.

irish_2003
10-11-2011, 11:21 AM
this is funny you posted this....yesterday i was seriously thinking about making a thread anything farting related....i'd like to write a comedic look at farting 101-everything you wanted to know and things you didn't want to know....it would become a cult classic on college campuses and all over......from what is a fart? to fart jokes, to stories, to whatever.......

don't f'n take my idea.....that's what i do....i come up with ideas and never run with it and get rich like i should

Big Dan
10-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Man thats me daily... I destroy my family every day, in the gym and at work it just terrible...lol Got to love leg day when you have gas.

DAG
10-11-2011, 04:57 PM
This is for the Family, here you go bro's? You guys eating all those eggs must smell BAD....LOL

What is a fart and why does it smell?
What is a fart and why does it smell?

Ever pull someone's finger and hear a weird noise come out of his or her butt?

Ever sit in a tub of water and see bubbles come out of your hiney?

This strange noise and vibrating sensation that came from your butt is most likely caused by a fart.

A fart is a combination of gases (nitrogen, carbon dioxide, oxygen, methane, and hydrogen sulfide) that travels from a person's stomach to their anus. When a person swallows too much air or eats foods that the human digestive system cannot digest easily gas becomes trapped in his/her stomach. The only way for this excess gas to exit the body is through the anus.

The gas that makes your farts stink is the hydrogen sulfide gas. This gas contains sulfur which causes farts to have a smelly odor. The more sulfur rich your diet, the more your farts will stink. Some foods that cause really smelly farts include: beans, cabbage, cheese, soda, and eggs.

A scientific name for a fart is flatus or flatulence.

The word fart is just one of many different terms used to describe the release of gasses from the human body. Other popular names for farts or farting include: gassers, stinkers, air biscuits, bombers, barking spiders, rotten eggs, and wet ones. You can pass gas, break wind, blast, beef, poof, rip one, let one fly, step on a duck, and cut the cheese.

Farts can be stinky, wet, loud, or silent but deadly. Pee-eeew!!!
Did you know?

* On the average, a healthy person farts 16 times a day.
* Hey guys, don't be fooled by girls who tell you that they never fart. Everyone farts, including girls. In fact, females fart just as much as males.
* Many animals fart too. Cats, dogs, and cows. Elephants fart the most.
* People fart the most in their sleep.
* Farts that contain a large amount of methane & hydrogen can be flammable.

SFGiants
10-11-2011, 05:02 PM
I laid out the loudest gym fart ever kicked up some dumbbells to press once that also was a very good set lol.

DAG
10-11-2011, 05:05 PM
OK, EVERYBODY, LETS BREAK SOME WIND......... Oh it says you do it most at night, so maybe there is something your spouse hasn't told you as I have already been informed by mine. You know they love you when they snuggle up to you at night no matter what might be in the air, (nope not love in the air). LOL:o

DAG
10-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Had some extra kick to it huh, SF.Good thing it was a dry one.

Yohimbe
10-11-2011, 11:52 PM
* People fart the most in their sleep.

Yup! That's the truth. My ex farted in her sleep. Dayum! Singe the hair off my damn legs.

badcompany487
10-11-2011, 11:59 PM
I let out a squeeker in the middle of a rep doing bent over pad rows. Thought it was gonna kill this chick behind me