PDA

View Full Version : How stupid are we?

geeezer
10-26-2011, 05:02 AM
(NaturalNews) Beginning this week, Mexican truckers will officially be allowed to bypass border inspections and drive directly into the US to deliver their goods. The pilot program not only complies with provisions set forth in the North American Free Trade Agreement of 1994, but it also ratchets up another notch towards a North American Union (NAU), where borders among the US, Mexico, and Canada are virtually eliminated.

For years, public outcry and concern by some politicians over its sweeping implications have prevented the new trucking policy from being implemented. After all, drug trafficking, illegal entry by Mexican immigrants, and even violent standoffs at the border are already problematic under the current system, which requires that Mexican truckers transfer their goods to US truckers at the border.

But under the new system, Mexican truckers will be permitted to freely cross the border and drive deep into America's heartland. For the inaugural event, Mexican trucking company Transportes Olympic will cross over the US border at Laredo, Tex., on Wed., Oct. 26, where it will travel 450 miles north to Garland, Tex., to deliver industrial equipment.

North American Union has arrived: First official Mexican shipping truck to cross US border

According to the Associated Press (AP), US Reps. Duncan Hunter (R-San Diego) and Bob Filner (D-San Diego) have expressed bipartisan opposition to the plan, which not only threatens thousands of American jobs, but also opens wide the floodgates of open entry into the US.

"There's absolutely no upside to the program," said Joe Kasper, a spokesman for Rep. Hunter's office, to the AP. "It's a good example of foreign interests overtaking American interests, at the expense of jobs, security and safety. The program was a bad idea when it was created under NAFTA and it's a bad idea now. It should be stopped right away."

Todd Spencer, owner-operator of the Independent Drivers Association (IDA), an international trade organization that promotes the interests of truck drivers, shares a similar sentiment. Spencer told the AP that "the beneficiaries of opening border (sic) will be few and the casualties will be plenty."

All Mexican trucks participating in the program will be required to have electronic monitoring devices installed, and their drivers will have to submit to criminal background checks and be able to speak English. But in reality, these protocols will do little to nothing to prevent the wave of new criminal activity that is sure to arise.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033973_North_American_Union_US_border.html#ixzz1bs fF1IdM

guns01
10-26-2011, 06:40 AM
are you serious. who in their right mind came up with this idea? that is just plain and simply crazy

TheyCallMeX
10-26-2011, 07:20 AM
GEORGE DUBYA FUCKING BUSH!

He's the one that passed this bullshit! And the ONLY news reporter to EVER COVER it was Lou Dobbs YEARS ago!!!!!

MPMC
10-26-2011, 08:55 AM
That is ridiculous. I dont think anyone is dumb enough to not see why this is a terrible idea.

kingvillan
10-26-2011, 11:06 AM
Illegal trafficking = more manpower = more taxes = more money out of our pockets!

bigrick
10-26-2011, 11:16 AM
soo stupid

HomeGrown
10-26-2011, 11:30 AM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/18/128715357060962773.jpg

combatwombat
10-26-2011, 11:40 AM
I cannot blame it on one simple man it. It took more than one to pass this ridiculous fucking thing. If Obama wants to get reelected he better put a stop to this. This is fucking crazy I bet every sheriff and patrol officer are going to be pulling these trucks left and right. and i do not fucking blame them. Expect to see additional weigh station support as well.

irish_2003
10-26-2011, 12:19 PM
the good: supply will drive down prices for those who partake in things coming across

the bad: more f'n dirty mexicans (not you wolve) coming over illegally, then dying in the back of trucks and then pelosi and janet napolitano coming up with ways the taxpayers will give their families money for those illegal's dying since it will be our countries fault for not having 100% come and go as you are policy (huh, kinda like there already is since nothing is enforced)

apbt549
10-26-2011, 12:37 PM
not a very smart move for any of the powers in charge....

Downtown
10-29-2011, 12:21 PM

guns01
10-29-2011, 12:46 PM
lol nice downtown. hopefully this will ring true

TheyCallMeX
10-29-2011, 02:14 PM
WRONG.

This was done without the consent of Congress!!!!!

I cannot blame it on one simple man it. It took more than one to pass this ridiculous fucking thing. If Obama wants to get reelected he better put a stop to this. This is fucking crazy I bet every sheriff and patrol officer are going to be pulling these trucks left and right. and i do not fucking blame them. Expect to see additional weigh station support as well.

DAG
10-29-2011, 05:14 PM
I drive local for a company, well from one state to another and back home every day.This is going to make it tougher on U.S. drivers at the scales all the way around.Personally I think the cops will be told to back off of foreign (Mexican Drivers and companies), you know the whole discrimination bullshit or labeling.The politicians have sold out, they are not for the true American people and America itself to me doesn't really exist anymore.I occupy a space in an F***n country that stands for nothing anymore.Some may not like this statement and yes I am X-Military, Navy field Medic and was attached to the 4th Marine Division incase of deployment, so yes at one point I thought this country still stood for something but those days are gone, to me.This is reality..........

The IM Troll
10-29-2011, 11:42 PM
Oh no, Mexican Troll's are going to take my job!

Downtown
10-30-2011, 02:32 PM
I drive local for a company, well from one state to another and back home every day.This is going to make it tougher on U.S. drivers at the scales all the way around.Personally I think the cops will be told to back off of foreign (Mexican Drivers and companies), you know the whole discrimination bullshit or labeling.The politicians have sold out, they are not for the true American people and America itself to me doesn't really exist anymore.I occupy a space in an F***n country that stands for nothing anymore.Some may not like this statement and yes I am X-Military, Navy field Medic and was attached to the 4th Marine Division incase of deployment, so yes at one point I thought this country still stood for something but those days are gone, to me.This is reality..........

I pretty much feel the same way. These pieces of shit that we elect have sold us all out. We give money to almost 200 fucking countries. We give Brazil billions to drill for oil but we wont drill in our own country. Its just crazy.

DAG
11-01-2011, 05:27 PM
I pretty much feel the same way. These pieces of shit that we elect have sold us all out. We give money to almost 200 fucking countries. We give Brazil billions to drill for oil but we wont drill in our own country. Its just crazy.

You said it DT,This Gov. gives to everyone but it's own people, they steal from their own people (social security) while giving themselves raises but telling us at the same time they can't afford to put it back.My God, it wasn't theirs to take, people willingly trusted the Gov. (first mistake) to put this money into an account for their and our retirement,it's gone!And does anyone else have a problem with property tax, Pay your house off then still have to rent the land it resides on even though you are supposedly able to buy land in this country.We own nothing with the government as it is, don't pay the rent (property tax) on the house that you worked all your life to pay off and you lose the house and the land, everything.Sorry my friends just gets to me to see all this happen to everyone (gets to me),personally ....my wife and I have discussed moving out of the U.S. when she finishes college, but that is another story :)

apbt549
11-01-2011, 06:29 PM
i agree DAG this country sold us out along with the lawers and the aclu.

we are one of the few countries in the world where you can own land here in the US and not be a citizen wtf?

also DAG thank you for your service to this country.......

DAG
11-03-2011, 07:02 PM
i agree DAG this country sold us out along with the lawers and the aclu.

we are one of the few countries in the world where you can own land here in the US and not be a citizen wtf?

also DAG thank you for your service to this country.......

Brother thank you for that statement, it means alot my friend.