PDA

View Full Version : China's One-Child Policy

baby1
10-27-2011, 06:50 AM
This really makes me sick to my stomach!

Ever wonder what the world look like if Planned Parenthood’s dreams came true? If there were no Judeo-Christian pressures or legal limits, and abortion was viewed as just another amoral solution to some of this world’s problems?

If so, you need look no further than China to see how such a paradigm works in real life.

In 1979, China instituted a one-child policy, which has been used as a justification for killing approximately 400 million preborn children since. This is the culture of death on steroids. It’s a state-sponsored license to kill that is biased against females and has wiped generations off the face of the earth.

How does the one-child policy work? It allows each family one live birth. Records are kept, women of childbearing age are medically examined every two months to see if they’re pregnant, and those who are pregnant for a second time are forced to have an abortion (and sometimes to be sterilized).

While such policies vary from province to province, the mental anguish they place on Chinese women who want to get pregnant and mothers who are pregnant for a second time is unimaginable. According to a U.S. congressional report, 500 women committed suicide in China i>each day in 2009.

What this is leading to in hard numbers is a surplus of as many as 40 million men by the year 2020. (The birthrate in China is already at a 20 percent surplus, with only 100 women born for 120 men.)

This top-down promotion of death, from the state level, necessarily impacts families (and would-be families) throughout China.

For example, if a woman who thinks she might be pregnant skips her medical exam to avoid detection her home might be razed, family members killed, or she herself sterilized. Additionally, she and others like her would be rounded up like cattle and forced to have an abortion.

And this brings us to a broader application of the one-child policy, namely, the fact that it literally expunges the human rights of Chinese women. If they get pregnant, they can have the baby only if it’s their first, but even then there is pressure to abort if the child is female. And there is simply no denying the kind of problems this will lead to down the road, when a population disproportionately full of males will be forced to import females via the avenues of prostitution and human trafficking simply to satisfy their need for companionship with the opposite sex.

The culture of death is like cancer in a body. It permeates, destroying as it goes, and lays ruin to what might otherwise be a robust and vibrant life or culture. Our legal efforts at the Alliance Defense Fund to protect innocent human life have revealed this all too often.

China’s example reminds us that once the culture of death is given a foothold in any society, it is hard to control. It reminds me of the allegory of the little boy who ignored his parents’ prohibitions and chased a fox just to tug at its tail. In the end, when the fox turned, it was a lion, and the boy’s refusal to heed sound advice resulted in his death.

China began tugging on that fox’s tail in 1979, and now the lion we call the culture of death is wreaking havoc upon the weakest members of Chinese society.

TheyCallMeX
10-27-2011, 08:25 AM
It's absolutely crazy and sad.

It's also crazy to think of how China, and India combined have one THIRD of the worlds population in those two tiny countries!

MPMC
10-27-2011, 08:49 AM
Insn't the place really over populated though?? In all honesty, I think something should be done here. Ever think about this...?
If you want to go to an animal shelter and adopt a dog, you have to be checked out and seen if you are fit to have a pet. 16 years old? Want a baby? No problem, just fuck and get pregnant. No questions asked. I think you should have to be qualified to have each kid. Just like buying a house or a car or anything else. You have to prove that you are financially secure and responsible enough to have a child. If you have been arrested 10 times this past year, no kid. If your home is disgusting, no kid. If everyone in your family is obese, no kid. You kid is a reflection of you 9 times out of 10 and the last thing we need is more fat, disgusting, lazy, irresponsible fucks overpopulating this country.

guns01
10-27-2011, 10:22 AM
Insn't the place really over populated though?? In all honesty, I think something should be done here. Ever think about this...?
If you want to go to an animal shelter and adopt a dog, you have to be checked out and seen if you are fit to have a pet. 16 years old? Want a baby? No problem, just fuck and get pregnant. No questions asked. I think you should have to be qualified to have each kid. Just like buying a house or a car or anything else. You have to prove that you are financially secure and responsible enough to have a child. If you have been arrested 10 times this past year, no kid. If your home is disgusting, no kid. If everyone in your family is obese, no kid. You kid is a reflection of you 9 times out of 10 and the last thing we need is more fat, disgusting, lazy, irresponsible fucks overpopulating this country.

i agree mpress. this would be an awesome law. dont know how you could enforce it but would be great

irish_2003
10-27-2011, 01:02 PM
it's no coincidence that asians most resemble aliens and are good at math.......just like cows are breed for food, chinese is the preferred food for extra terrestrials

apbt549
10-27-2011, 03:16 PM
i agree baby its a very rough law and a very tough way to live..

but i also agree with mpress. what your 17 and get knocked up no problem we'll take care of you. what now your 18-19 and your knocked up again no problem we'll give you more money.. my ex wife was a labor/del RN and she would tell me some stories. one lady was 22 and was on her 5th kid you got it no job. i agree we as people have no right to tell any man or women what and when she can have a baby but i can say no i am not giving you more money to take care of more kids when you cant take care of what you have....

where is the answer? bc more kids= more money damn sure isnt working.....

The IM Troll
10-27-2011, 05:14 PM
No to one baby Troll policy!

bm2006
12-05-2011, 02:21 PM
i think something just be done here also. i don't agree with killing the babies but i think should be a law that teenage girls should be on birth control as soon as they are of age to have children! the world is over populated and it will be a huge problem sooner than later. the birth control won't fix the problem but maybe it'll cut back on unwanted babies.

Downtown
12-07-2011, 08:06 PM
It's absolutely crazy and sad.

It's also crazy to think of how China, and India combined have one THIRD of the worlds population in those two tiny countries!

I would not call either of those countries "tiny". China is way bigger than all of Europe and India is not exactly small. But I do see your point, it is kinda crazy when you think about it, even with all the killing china does, its population is still so high. I wonder how their government keeps track of all those people.