PDA

View Full Version : CHILD SUPPORT

apbt549
10-28-2011, 08:49 AM
what a fucking joke this is in my state. i do not have any kids of my own but my soon to be wife has 3. and her ex husband is such a peice of shit. when i met her she had 2 jobs bc this sorry white trash couldnt find one job and she did what she had to do to take care of her kids. when i met her her son was going on 8 and never had his own bike so i asked him what he wanted for christmas he said bike i said ok no problem well the gf said no thats to much money for you to spend on him i was like what? its what 200.00 maybe where the fuck is his dad? he wont buy him anything. i can for the love of god understand how you can be a man and watch some other man take care of your kids bc your to sorry to do it. that blows my mind.

back in '08 she got him in court bc of no payment he was ordered to pay a 300.00 pruge then the case was to be reviewed in 60days well both never happened she finally got him back in court in aug of 11 and now he owes over 27k in back support he tells the judge he is getting a settlement from a law suite it will be over 100k so the judge says you have 3weeks to pay. well guess what no payment go to court this week and he says the money got put in a trust for his son bc his son was in the accdent alos which all of it was a lie he told the judge it was from a motorcycle accident back in court in aug which it really was a tractor accident his son was in and really had nothing to do with him at all. the system is such a fucking joke. oh yea forgot he is on house arrest for dealing in stolen goods and will be on probition for another 2 years. sorry white fucking trash...

aug was the first time i went to court with my lady the other times she has went him and his wife would fuck with her and talk shit when my 6'1" 255lb ass showed up they were very nice and even opened the door for us. told my lady see i told you he wouldnt talk shit with me here..and his wife how could you be married to man who wasnt taking care of his kids and you lay beside him?

the child support is 450.00 a month plus 90.00 per month for the rears and my lady even lowered it a few years back on his promise he would pay it. we have some sorry white trash mother fuckers in this country..... what a fucking joke this country has become...

alluprbdy
10-28-2011, 09:15 AM
well he certainly sounds like a pos

guns01
10-28-2011, 09:30 AM
yep that is very unfortunate man. you are man enough to make them then you should be man enough to take care of them. some people bro and just unbelievable

apbt549
10-28-2011, 09:53 AM
I agree guns... i just could iamge some man taking care of my kids bc i was to sorry to get a job.. this man has been out of a job for years now. he has worked here and there under the table cash so he wouldnt have his man taken... my lady is not a bitch by no means about the child support and like i said even lowered it and he still hasnt paid..

just make me laugh the court tells him to do something and its not done so they tell him to do something else and nothing is done.. my opinion the court is getting spit on by this pos and they are not doing shit...

guns01
10-28-2011, 10:34 AM
I agree guns... i just could iamge some man taking care of my kids bc i was to sorry to get a job.. this man has been out of a job for years now. he has worked here and there under the table cash so he wouldnt have his man taken... my lady is not a bitch by no means about the child support and like i said even lowered it and he still hasnt paid..

just make me laugh the court tells him to do something and its not done so they tell him to do something else and nothing is done.. my opinion the court is getting spit on by this pos and they are not doing shit...

the sad truth of the matter is our justice system is bad and extremely flawed to say the least

kingvillan
10-28-2011, 10:38 AM
There are so many deadbeat dads that do not pay child support out there...it's ridiculous!

TheyCallMeX
10-28-2011, 01:55 PM
When I was younger and inbetween jobs a judgment was ruled against me to pay child support at $400 a month and I had no money, and was in a string of shit luck for my life at the time.

Guess what I did? Opened up a UGL and moved 200 bottles of test through the gym at $30 each. That bought me over a years time and I came into a good second job and got into school.

Then what do I find out? A good old DNA test showed that the child wasn't even mine! LOL. Point is, I did what I had to do because a CHILDS LIFE needed to be cared for!

People suck.

apbt549
10-28-2011, 01:59 PM
thats what i am talking about X you got off your ass and got things handled....

TheyCallMeX
10-28-2011, 02:09 PM
I don't get people man. It's terrible and sad....I mean kids above all...they're the last innocent thing in this corrupted world.

thats what i am talking about X you got off your ass and got things handled....

MPMC
10-28-2011, 05:34 PM
Any man willing to step up and marry a woman with 3 kids and take them in as his own has a lot of respect from me. My ex gf had a son and it was too much for me. Ive never been good with kids and hers was a real pain in the ass. She must be a really special woman for you to be willing to do that. The father sounds like a real pos. Just look at it like this, it makes you look all that much better and as the kids grow up, they will recognize it. Respect bro

apbt549
10-28-2011, 07:05 PM
you are very right mcpress... they have been a real pain but she is something special....but i will give her i wanted things done a certain way and she has let me do them.... i didnt agree how she was rasing them by just giving them what they wanted i had her stop that and now they earn what they get and do chores around the house which they never did...

mind you these are kids who have 32" lcd's mounted on there walls with directv hd dvr's in each of there rooms. but i am also not a kid person never were my thing...but i knew i had to take them with her ....

SFGiants
10-28-2011, 07:21 PM
I'm on the flip side of this, I'm a single father of 2 and have been since 1997 and the mom don't do shit for her daughters except spend the money they get from relatives on her said even if it's for Xmas.

Me Youngest is the most expensive too having to pay a lot in soccer fee like $115 a week just in keeper training that's just the training.

I have had the worst luck with money but that will change some day but today I can't even sell extra's or anything to get ahead sometimes I feel so fucked but then I also have a strong belief in myself knowing things will turn around and when they do I already told my kids many times for years now their mom can go fuck herself and won't get shit from me.

DAG
10-28-2011, 08:04 PM
SF, hang tough brother, I got custody of my son and daughter when they were 8 and 10 and now they are 20 and 22.We didn't have much and I had to switch jobs alot just to have time with my kids.(Time together is more important),Their mother was the same way , a piece of garbage that didn't want anything to do with her own kids.I didn't train much and didn't use any gear for years just trying to make ends meet my friend,It was a struggle but I wouldn't trade it for the world as my kids remember and know what sacrifices I made.They look back and tell me: Dad we understand why this or why that and they appreciate everything.I feel you brother,believe me what you are saying hits close to home with me.It all gets better with time and hearing your kids tell you they now understand and thank you for doing all you could at the time is just priceless.

DAG
10-28-2011, 08:07 PM
Oh one thjng I left out bro, I never received any child support while they were growing up and not much after they were grown.

SFGiants
10-28-2011, 08:22 PM
SF, hang tough brother, I got custody of my son and daughter when they were 8 and 10 and now they are 20 and 22.We didn't have much and I had to switch jobs alot just to have time with my kids.(Time together is more important),Their mother was the same way , a piece of garbage that didn't want anything to do with her own kids.I didn't train much and didn't use any gear for years just trying to make ends meet my friend,It was a struggle but I wouldn't trade it for the world as my kids remember and know what sacrifices I made.They look back and tell me: Dad we understand why this or why that and they appreciate everything.I feel you brother,believe me what you are saying hits close to home with me.It all gets better with time and hearing your kids tell you they now understand and thank you for doing all you could at the time is just priceless.

Oh one thjng I left out bro, I never received any child support while they were growing up and not much after they were grown.

Yeah thanks I have been told it will pay off in the long run as I have 2 girls and they say they will take care of me in time.

Mine were 18months and 3 years old they are now going on 16 and 18 with one having a great chance at a scholarship.

DAG
10-28-2011, 08:44 PM
You have my respect brother, they were very young which I know made it tougher on you.Your a good man bro and it is all worth it.My son is setting his goals on being a store manager at Wally World (Walmart) and my daughter is married taking care of my 2yr old grandson (precious little man) and going to college Majoring in Micro biology,if I remember correctly.

SFGiants
10-29-2011, 12:01 AM
You have my respect brother, they were very young which I know made it tougher on you.Your a good man bro and it is all worth it.My son is setting his goals on being a store manager at Wally World (Walmart) and my daughter is married taking care of my 2yr old grandson (precious little man) and going to college Majoring in Micro biology,if I remember correctly.

You know what really lights my fire?

You healthy fucking beggar's holding signs up and I know for fact that is a major scam.

In the 90's I caught a dude collecting signs from like 5 different people and told him I wanted to beat his fucking ass and take all his money, he said then why don't you?

I told him because you'll still be out here doing this while I'm locked up because your punk ass will call the cops and he told me I was correct!

He then tell me today wasn't that good of a day after paying off the people he took home only $600. and a good day would be $800.

I wanted to fuck him up even more after that!

That was a once in a lifetime thing too actually see them fucker getting paid handing in their signs.

DAG
10-29-2011, 05:28 PM
Wow, bro. to catch that happening was truly a freak occurrence.I am originally from Memphis Tn. and they had a story on the news years ago where someone followed one of these sign holders back to their very nice car, it didn't end there.They followed the bastard home to a very nice two story home in one of the best parts of the city.Once upon a time I actually felt something for those sorry pieces of shit.We work our asses off long hours and can't get ahead,some how I hope they get theirs in the end.

SFGiants
10-29-2011, 05:40 PM
Wow, bro. to catch that happening was truly a freak occurrence.I am originally from Memphis Tn. and they had a story on the news years ago where someone followed one of these sign holders back to their very nice car, it didn't end there.They followed the bastard home to a very nice two story home in one of the best parts of the city.Once upon a time I actually felt something for those sorry pieces of shit.We work our asses off long hours and can't get ahead,some how I hope they get theirs in the end.

All they could do is expose him I'm guessing since technically he isn't breaking any laws.

The IM Troll
10-29-2011, 11:38 PM
Troll is good to his kids feeds them boogers and shit all the time!

apbt549
10-30-2011, 02:59 PM
hang in there sfgaints...

if her ex husband atleast tried i would tell her to back the fuck up. but the man doesnt do shit hasnt had a job in several yers doesnt send anything for christmas or for there birthdays not even a card...his loss....

combatwombat
10-30-2011, 08:11 PM
450 huh. He got off easy, the "quote" I got was 400/mnth and I only have one kid. But you r very right it is amazing how shitty people are. I could never not take care of me daughter.