PDA

View Full Version : What would YOU do?

baby1
11-12-2011, 08:10 AM
Okay, here's the premise.

Carlsberg Beer rented a movie theater, filled it with the nastiest-looking bunch of biker thugs they could find, leaving two empty seats dead-center.

They then proceeded to sell the last two tickets to various young, straight, innocent couples—and filmed the results.
Very short...

Ask yourself, what would YOU do under the circumstances?

http://www.theinspiration.com/2011/09/carlsberg-stunt-in-cinema/

apbt549
11-12-2011, 08:25 AM
pretty funny...........

i would go sit my ass down which might be tough if i was with my lady. but i think to many people go by looks...happens to me at times people look at me and my size and are scared. expect one little kid asked me one day if i was a wwf guy i laughed and so no little man i am not....

baby1
11-12-2011, 08:27 AM
LOL! I know we would go sit down also and we would blend right in.

1bigun11
11-12-2011, 11:04 AM
I cant stand biker looking guys with tattoos and shaved heads.

MindlessWork
11-18-2011, 10:42 AM
I cant stand biker looking guys with tattoos and shaved heads.

bet you'd be raging inside though lol

I'd be pretty damn uncomfortable myself and I can imagine how a woman would feel in that environment

SFGiants
11-18-2011, 11:25 AM
I would fit right in and if I was still with my ex she would either had road her oh bike or have been on the back of mine!

Some of those guys were straight up pussies, did you see where their ladies wanted to sit down and they punked out LMFAO!

kingvillan
11-18-2011, 01:10 PM
Hahaha...that's awesome! It wouldn't bother me, since I have been in other countries (some third world) and have been in places where I was the only "pale face" or gringo. So being in a theatre with a bunch of biker thugs wouldn't phase me.