PDA

View Full Version : The Rock on Raw...

Skeletor
11-15-2011, 07:28 PM
Did anyone catch The Rock on Raw?? Man he is huge, cut, and in the best shape he has ever been

airagee23
11-15-2011, 07:41 PM
Yeah saw him too. He does look in great shape.

MPMC
11-15-2011, 10:37 PM
Hell yes, he is looking leaner and better than ever. Jacked! Its obvious hes trying to look good for wrestlemania. Im lookin forward to seeing this one. Ill be watching Survivor Series this sunday as well.

Yohimbe
11-15-2011, 11:18 PM
I saw him too. He's in great shape for sure.

Big Dan
11-16-2011, 10:28 AM
Yea he looked in great shape.

FUZO
11-16-2011, 11:04 AM
He's a dick. Hecwas at my gym working out several months agao when he was allot smaller. He was working out right next to me and when your that close and when you see him on tv big difference and he had on his tank top but he was allot smaller. ok my point to where he's a dick.A 15yr nerd looking kid went up to him nd his fat wannabe body gaurd and asked if I can take a picture of you on the machine. THE ROCK SAID NO fucking sissy fag. Guys listen we all dont really know each other but for some reason the only thing that kept going through my mind was how much my daughter loved watching that fairytooth movie with the rock in it and she loves the rock and I though if my 7yr daughter went up to him and asked to take a picture and he said no to a 7yr old guys I can swear on the lifes of my family and my boards I would of told rock to go fuck his mothers cock in his ass. I couldnt beleive he said no to that young 15yr old kid. The next day I saw the kid and went up to him and asked how are you about the rock thing and the kid teared up I was like holy smoke. I told the kid your ok you will have a chance to take other pictures of other top entertainers because they come in our gym all the time and just to make the kid laugh I said here take a picture of me,lol the kid laighed. BUT FUK THE ROCK FAG

Big Dan
11-16-2011, 11:07 AM
Wow that is really fucked up..... couldnt do it for a kid. What a jerk!

The IM Troll
11-16-2011, 11:41 AM
The Rock is a Jabroni and The Troll is the most electrifying entertainer.

The Rock can come smelllllllll The Trolls ass!

Elvis42
11-16-2011, 01:49 PM
....yeah that sucks, what a disappointment for that kid I'm sure ! These celebritys keep forgetting about the fans that got them there !!!! I lost respect for the Rock now !

MPMC
11-16-2011, 06:18 PM
That's Rock's biggest problem. He doesn't care about the wrestling fans that supported him from the beginning. He is a sell out in the purest form. He's still a wrestling legend though no matter how you look at it. Sucks for the kid though.

The IM Troll
11-17-2011, 06:48 AM
The Troll bounce Rock on his cock!

TheyCallMeX
11-17-2011, 09:38 AM
He's a dick.

I've met several. Val Venus is a super nice guy. I met him five years ago and he was a beast, inclining 315 like it was baby weight. lol

Skeletor
11-18-2011, 04:57 PM
I did get a chance to meet Kane after a wrestling event years ago when he still had his hair/mask. He was prob the biggest wrestler/person I've ever seen in my life lol

SFGiants
11-18-2011, 07:40 PM
And the Millions and the Millions and the Millions of dolar you jabroni's make the Rock.

Skeletor
11-18-2011, 08:15 PM
I'm still glad he's back on Raw. It's been kinda lame the past few years and his return is excactly what the WWE needs. Now hopefully Steve Austin will follow suit soon...

SFGiants
11-18-2011, 08:21 PM
I'm still glad he's back on Raw. It's been kinda lame the past few years and his return is excactly what the WWE needs. Now hopefully Steve Austin will follow suit soon...

WHAT?

I love that dude.

Hands down the best charactor ever created is The Undertaker although Hulk Hogan set it on fire Undertaker wins by story lines.

My favorite was Eddy Guerrero and I loved the NWO.

No better entrances then Undertaker either!

MPMC
11-18-2011, 09:35 PM
Although my personal favorite wrestler of all time is Randy Savage, I will say Undertaker and Shawn Michaels are the greatest wrestlers of all time. No contest.

P4D2A0
11-20-2011, 08:31 PM
yeah i saw him on RAW last monday. he def cut-up nicely! never seen his arms that vascular. his body looked a lot harder, he def shredded some lbs but kept size!

P4D2A0
11-20-2011, 09:12 PM
Mason Ryan still looks the craziest by far though!

Skeletor
11-21-2011, 08:14 PM
WHAT?

I love that dude.

Hands down the best charactor ever created is The Undertaker although Hulk Hogan set it on fire Undertaker wins by story lines.

My favorite was Eddy Guerrero and I loved the NWO.

No better entrances then Undertaker either!

Yeah, Steve Austin is by far my fav character ever on Raw...Shawn Michaels is a damn close 2nd tho

JerkKILLER
11-27-2011, 01:51 AM
Personally I think the ROCK was in the best (biggest) shape of his life in the last Fast-n-Furious movie. He must have been pushing 280-290 lbs of solid muscle. Why do u think he was sweating so bad in the very last scene when he was talking to Vin and Paul Walker on that bridge? Lots of muscle mass requires lots of cooling.

Yeah, I've heard from a friend of mine who used to live by him on the East Coast that he was kind of a dick too. Whenever my friend used to say hello to him and try to be friendly in public, the rock would just say hi and keep on walking. Like he's got lots better to do than have a conversation with somebody. I understand the whole publicity aka paparazzi thing, but still, u dont have to be a dick to people all the time.

P4D2A0
12-11-2011, 10:44 AM
Austin was def my favorite! Always liked Batista/Nas/Scott Steiner too

bm2006
12-11-2011, 11:46 AM
wow its hard to picture him being a dick after him acting like a nice guy. i can understand him saying no but calling him names is fucked up

guns01
12-11-2011, 02:38 PM
never forgot who got your where you are and how you got there. it will wreck what you built in the long run 9 out of 10x. the fans are what make these guys who they are and they can most certainly make or break you with a quickness

bm2006
12-11-2011, 08:48 PM
i'm still a fan but i'd like to see goldberg come back