PDA

View Full Version : My friend, guest posing back in 07

TheyCallMeX
11-23-2011, 10:38 AM
This is Jimmy Cordova. I met him a year after I got into college back in 06 and the following year this is where he guest posed at the midwest.

The guy is the #1 natural bodybuilder in the world. I remember walking into the gym to meet Jimmy in NY jacked up on my second cycle, feeling invulnerable and this offseason 198 pound man made me feel so small. He looks fantastic from every angle. A true inspiration.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDQaBaLjiqM

I know many will say its GH, gear, etc, but I Jimmy has to submit to numerous drug tests each year as well as several polygraphs and he passes them all.

Sure, there are ways around that and many will hate on him.

Gear or not, you can't deny he's got a physique to strive for!

SFGiants
11-23-2011, 10:52 AM
Did he step in bleach? lol

DAG
11-23-2011, 11:43 AM
Natural or not he does have a very balanced physique, just bring his calves up.

guns01
11-23-2011, 11:45 AM
dude has a great physique then. how is he doing now? it has been 4 years since that

TheyCallMeX
11-23-2011, 12:42 PM
dude has a great physique then. how is he doing now? it has been 4 years since that

Sponsorship by Muscletech, he is the only drug tested athlete to gain such sponsorship! He is good. Moved back to Manhattan and does free seminars for corporations on healthy eating/healthy living. Still guest poses, etc.

And I just noticed his feet lol

TheyCallMeX
11-23-2011, 12:44 PM
Did he step in bleach? lol

LOL!!! I just noticed that!

guns01
11-23-2011, 01:16 PM
Sponsorship by Muscletech, he is the only drug tested athlete to gain such sponsorship! He is good. Moved back to Manhattan and does free seminars for corporations on healthy eating/healthy living. Still guest poses, etc.

that is commendable and awesome. good for him.

alluprbdy
11-23-2011, 03:49 PM
looks great

Elvis42
11-23-2011, 06:29 PM
awesome video , very inspirational !

DAG
11-23-2011, 07:28 PM

That is awesome to hear, any new photo's of him that you know of Mex.When I first saw him ,he reminded me of the Steve Reeves type physique, wide shoulders and back and very small waist.Alot of hard work went into that physique.

ChemicallyEngineered
11-24-2011, 04:57 AM
thats quite an achievement. I'm sure he has quite a wealth of knowledge to share.