PDA

View Full Version : Anti aging

Kruzzer
06-29-2007, 04:26 PM
A guy that I train with just went to an anti aging Doc in AZ. This is one of those guys that drive a different Porsche eveyweek..ya know the type...Well he come back from AZ and showed me what he got. They set him up with Test, HGH, and HCG. They told him that since he is 44, he could stay on all year and never come off of the gear (luckey bastard). He just flys out there e/o month and they take his blood and tell him what dose. This guy looks awesome except for the tight face from Botox.
KZ

s7v7n
06-29-2007, 04:31 PM
Botox....ewwwwwww!

BuffyBot
06-30-2007, 04:14 AM
Wish I was 44.:(

miss diesel
06-30-2007, 08:29 AM
I wonder what this doc would give to an "old" woman like me :rolleyes:

Lockk
06-30-2007, 09:07 AM
I wonder what this doc would give to an "old" woman like me :rolleyes:

From some recent studies done in Australia it been shown that keeping a womens Test levels at high normal has several benefits such as preventing osteoporosis and increasing libido. So it's becoming more common for the Anti-aging clinics to give Test to women to maintain their levels at a high normal.

So ya just never know what they might give ya Miss D ! :)

miss diesel
06-30-2007, 10:56 AM
So ya just never know what they might give ya Miss D ! :)

All I need to do now is find a good anti-aging clinic around here :cool:

JerkKILLER
06-30-2007, 01:06 PM
trust me, you DONT wish you were 44

and even if u think u do, when u finally get there u are gonna look back and say "damn, where did all the time go? I wish I was still 27"

miss diesel
06-30-2007, 01:36 PM

and even if u think u do, when u finally get there u are gonna look back and say "damn, where did all the time go? I wish I was still 27"

True that, JerkKILLER but unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about it....

Dr.Max
07-01-2007, 04:35 PM
They set him up with Test, HGH, and HCG. They told him that since he is 44, he could stay on all year and never come off of the gear (luckey bastard).
KZ

What will happen with his testies? Wont Testicular atrophy still set in?

Staying on forever does sound great but I still would not want to lose my testicales.

Kruzzer
07-01-2007, 06:34 PM
That's what the HCG is to take care of
KZ

Halfcenturian
07-14-2007, 03:18 PM
I'm in better shape, and look better at 50 than I did at 40!
I look 10 years younger than Idid 10 years ago. :)

You bet your ass HGH, Test, and HCG works! So does running a FULL Cycle twice a year. Eat clean. Lift 5 days a week. Throw in some cardio.
No botox tho..... The HGH takes 80% of the wrinkles away!

You don't need an anti-aging clinic. Just buy the gear and go.
Get blood work twice a year. Done!

PA-Muscle
07-14-2007, 10:37 PM

I here you there...I'm 48 and wish I was mid 20's as well.....as far as you nuts go....at my age their gone as far as working effciently any ways...Hgh and Test is my normal yearly regimen....works great for me....I also through in Melatonin, Dhea, L-glutamine...etc....

Peace Out!