PDA

View Full Version : Conrad Murray Sentanced

guns01
11-29-2011, 03:38 PM
recklessly kill someone and only got 4 years. kinda makes you wonder about how great our justice system is huh?

rocco-x
11-29-2011, 04:19 PM
imho if it wasn't him it would've been another "shop doc."M.J. had enuff doughto grab aby doctor and get any drug he wanted.i don't agree with what Murray did but his life's ruined for good.4yrs and to never practice the only thing you know and love is punishment enough.i think the government needs to go after these street thug gangs like the bloods and crips,the netas and latin kings more than some doctor.he problly won't even do 1/2 that time due to overcrowding already.i kinda feel bad for both sides but think about it,if M.J.'s family was sooo concerned about his state of health and well being where were each one of them thru the yrs as he was getting this so called treatment?they're as much to blame as Murray.M.J. served as an ATM machine for these people.all of a sudden his father who kicked his ass his whole life wants to step up as a dad now that he's dead.all these people are just as culpable if you ask me...

irish_2003
11-29-2011, 08:39 PM
MJ wasn't murdered.....the pedophile committed accidental suicide....Karma? the children and parents say so!!! and so do I

kingvillan
11-30-2011, 02:53 AM
imho if it wasn't him it would've been another "shop doc."M.J. had enuff doughto grab aby doctor and get any drug he wanted.i don't agree with what Murray did but his life's ruined for good.4yrs and to never practice the only thing you know and love is punishment enough.i think the government needs to go after these street thug gangs like the bloods and crips,the netas and latin kings more than some doctor.he problly won't even do 1/2 that time due to overcrowding already.i kinda feel bad for both sides but think about it,if M.J.'s family was sooo concerned about his state of health and well being where were each one of them thru the yrs as he was getting this so called treatment?they're as much to blame as Murray.M.J. served as an ATM machine for these people.all of a sudden his father who kicked his ass his whole life wants to step up as a dad now that he's dead.all these people are just as culpable if you ask me...

I agree 100% on that...if it wasn't Conrad Murray, it would have been another doctor.