PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Aniston Voted Hottest Woman of All Time

baby1
12-11-2011, 08:01 AM
You think so?

Big victory for Team Jen!

Jennifer Aniston beat every single famous lady (past and present) out there in a recent MensHealth.com poll, which anointed her the Hottest Woman of All Time.

At the very top of the list of 100 ladies, the 42-year-old Horrible Bosses star bested Raquel Welch (#2), Marilyn Monroe (#3), Britney Spears (#4) and Madonna (#5). Angelina Jolie -- love to Aniston's ex-husband Brad Pitt -- landed at number 10.

"Funny is sexy, and Jennifer Aniston is funny," explains the site of Aniston's coup. "Her down-to-earth persona makes her seem attainable. . . And her all-too-human love life off screen inspires sympathy that not even a string of bland romantic comedies can diminish. Other sex symbols drift toward one-dimensionality, becoming flat icons in the process, but throughout her career Aniston has remained sexy, funny, and unmistakably real."

Aniston spoke with the site about the sexy honor -- and names her own "hottest woman" pick.

"It's a tie between Bridgitte Bardot and Gloria Steinem," Aniston says of the French screen siren and the feminist hero. "But if I had to choose one, I'd say Gloria because, well, she's the full package. That's sexy."

Men's Health

bm2006
12-11-2011, 11:20 AM
she's hot but the hottest i don't know

guns01
12-11-2011, 11:29 AM
she's hot but the hottest i don't know

i agree, not the hottest for sure but very hot

alluprbdy
12-11-2011, 03:05 PM
I'd agree with that, is she the hottest chick ever in a single point in time no, but she's been hot for so many years I'd say that would be the difference that makes her hottest ever

MPMC
12-11-2011, 03:38 PM
I never take these things serious. Yes she is hot but hottest ever??? How can you even decide that? IMO, there are certain different types of hotness. Its like comparing a figure model to a bikini model, they are two different body types. Both can be a 10. How can you decide who is hotter between two 10s? Makes no sense.

SFGiants
12-11-2011, 04:54 PM
I never take these things serious. Yes she is hot but hottest ever??? How can you even decide that? IMO, there are certain different types of hotness. Its like comparing a figure model to a bikini model, they are two different body types. Both can be a 10. How can you decide who is hotter between two 10s? Makes no sense.

With that said she isn't even in the TOP 100 of the HOTTEST EVERY IMO.

Hot yes but not drop dead gorgeous hot.

To be at the top of hotness you need no Photoshop nor make up. you wake up hot as fuck!

The IM Troll
12-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Troll's sister/mama/wife hotter!

bm2006
12-12-2011, 08:41 PM
i wonder if that was double or really her buttie in the scene on the break up?

Bolan
12-13-2011, 11:36 AM
i think Aniston back in the "Friends" series was DAMN smokin hot.

Big Dan
12-13-2011, 02:25 PM
I think she is hott..... I think I might be I lust with her!!!

Skeletor
12-14-2011, 09:40 PM
Yeah...I wouldn't say hottest of all time....but damn hot tho:cool: