PDA

View Full Version : traveling

hulk5150
07-05-2007, 07:20 AM
Does anybody know if its safe to bring supplements with you on the airlines??
Im traveling to a poor country that doesnt have the things we do out here to maintain. I just wanna bring some protein and creatine. I dont know what they changed up on customs since 9/11, thats why i ask??

Thunder
07-05-2007, 08:42 AM
I took some on my last trip inside the us (legal supplements) & put it in my check in luggage & I was good to go. Call the airlines & they'll give you a answer. You don't want to get inline then they throw it out.

Brock Samson
07-05-2007, 09:03 AM
what about some nolvadex or winny caps?
I was thinking about taking all my vitamins with me on a trip and the putting all my vitamins, protiens, and supps in the check in luggage and then putting the nolva and winny caps in a couple of the vitamin bottles.
What do you think>? Cool or Im an Idiot?

Kruzzer
07-05-2007, 10:19 AM
I've taken tabs Domesticly w/o any problems regularly...Went overseas with sealed protein and sups without prob too. I would check with airlines since they deal w/customs where you are going. No problem with sealed usually unless taxes are an issue. (not in this case)
KZ

miss diesel
07-05-2007, 10:27 AM
Supps yes, AAS no. Your better option is to send your stuff to your holiday destination. When my X joined me here, I ordered what he needed and I had it sent to my place.
Stay safe!

TNH
07-19-2007, 06:43 PM
I wouldn't risk anything at airports these days. You've got to be careful with all meds, even supps that are legal here. I've read some horror stories of people getting in trouble with US prescription meds in places like Thailand and other Asian countries.