PDA

View Full Version : Man arrested for punching son at youth basketball tournament (WTF!)

baby1
12-15-2011, 02:26 PM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/Man-arrested-for-punching-son-at-youth-basketbal?urn=highschool-wp9968

Parents can really get nuts with their kids activities!!!

bm2006
12-15-2011, 02:33 PM
that's nuts. i've witnessed things like that alot when i was coming up. when we played a team that lived where people didn't where shoes. we knew something stupid was going to happen everytime we traveled there and played!

SFGiants
12-15-2011, 04:37 PM
that's nuts. i've witnessed things like that alot when i was coming up. when we played a team that lived where people didn't where shoes. we knew something stupid was going to happen everytime we traveled there and played!

Lol we call that place Benicia!

iron_dawg
12-15-2011, 05:00 PM
My father was an idiot when it came to sports...constantly yelled all game, never played good enough and this started early all the way to high school.
During a basketball game i was dribbling the ball down the court and stopped and threw it at him during the game and told him to STFU...it felt great, everyone was just shocked the whole place was dead silent.

bm2006
12-15-2011, 07:06 PM
My father was an idiot when it came to sports...constantly yelled all game, never played good enough and this started early all the way to high school.
During a basketball game i was dribbling the ball down the court and stopped and threw it at him during the game and told him to STFU...it felt great, everyone was just shocked the whole place was dead silent.

that's awesome did you get your ass tore up when you got home?

iron_dawg
12-20-2011, 07:17 PM
Actually BM I didn't he said he was never going to another game again...that didn't last, too bad.