• Wtf

Thread: Worst Marriage Stories

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
      baby1 is offline Administrator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Overdrive1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
      is the boss lady!!!

I am:
      Happy

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Worst Marriage Stories

Don't think that we're taking a stand against marriage. Itcan be a wonderful, fulfilling thing. Studies keep showing that married menare healthier, and it's just, well, less lonely most of the time. Butsince divorce statistics remain alarmingly high, we think it's wrong to ignore the oftenunspoken downsides of marriage. That's why we asked you, our readers, to submit stories ofmarital woe. A soldier's life is terribly hard, or so the poem goes, andnothing proves that better than two of the stories on our list, both from military men. Wealso have a tale from a man at the mercy of U.S. immigration bureaucrats and one who'ssurvived some serious threats from his wife.The common thread of all theseexperiences? Marriage often defies our expectations.So, without further ado,here are your worst marriage stories, which we collected this past year. Editor's note: All submissions have been edited and condensed forclarity. Continue Reading

http://www.askmen.com/top_10/dating/your-horrible-marriage-stories.html ]More...[/url]

apbt549 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: Worst Marriage Stories

well me and my exwife got divorced in feb of 08 and she didnt move out of my hosue untill july of 08 that was a fun few months.. if she was home i'd be at the gym or bjj/muay thai training or out at the bar. i would come home at 3am and she would ask me what whore i was out with tonight. i would tell there was more then one whore which one are you asking about..\

then when she moved out we agreed upon who was going to keep what. but when i got home from the gym i didnt know she was moving out and the bitch took all of the light switches and plug in outlets not the covers the plugs themself and the light switches. so when i got home at 730pm i couldnt turn on any damn lights in the house anywhere. had to get ack in my trk and drive to home depot and buy some to get me by for a few days then cook dinner. i didnt say a word to her about it. didnt want to let her know it pissed me off but if she was here when i got i would have choked her...

i can say i was with her for 16yrs and never laid a hand on her.......my parnets taught me you dont hit women.......

thats mine other then we had to share my pits that lived until they passed now they are all gone i dont have any reason to talk to her......

Thread Information