• Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Your First Kiss

baby1 is offline Administrator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Overdrive1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
      is the boss lady!!!

I am:
      Happy

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Your First Kiss

The big moment. It's the end of the evening, and you've had a great time together. Nowit's time for the big kiss. So what do you do? How do you do it?Well, youthink to yourself, "I'm just going to grab her by the arms, turn her around and give herthis big kiss!" You've seen it in all those romantic movies, the ones where the guy reallygoes for it and gets the girl. Maybe you've even watched the show MillionaireMatchmaker, where Patti the matchmaker tells the guys to go out, wow the girl andthen make out with her at the end of the first date.Well, that doesn't work inreal life because it's not about the kiss. In reality, it's about how you tease her. Womenare all about teasing. The more you teaseand create anticipation from the beginning, the better it will be for you down theroad.I look at women as giant clitorises. If you know anything about the clitat all, you know that you don't want to just ram your hand down her pants and go for theclit really hard right away because the clit's too sensitive.What you want todo is massage the clit, you want to work your way around, above, below the clit. You wantto take 20, 25 minutes to warm her up before you even get to the clit in the first place.A kiss to a woman is like foreplay, and itcan be like magic if you do it right.RELATEDVIDEO: How To Make The First KissThe first kiss is always so much fun -- maybe even one of the most fun parts of thedating process, as long as you don't get anxious over it.Now, pay attentionbecause you've got to remember this word: anticipation. If you're on a date andthe two of you are having a good time, really hitting it off, she is going to beanticipating that first kiss anyway. You don't need to chase after the kiss. Personally, I never go in for the kiss until the second date. I wanther to go home thinking about the kiss. I want her to wonder what it's like to kiss me inbetween dates. Then I want her to anticipate the kiss the next time she sees me.I want her to think, "This guy is going to kiss me soon!" I want to keep her on her toesthe whole time, and when I do kiss her, I want to show her who's in complete control.Read on for more of David Wygant's first-kiss advice... Continue Reading

http://www.askmen.com/dating/dating_advice_600/637_your-first-kiss.html ]More...[/url]

badcompany487 is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 74
      Achievements:
      Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Crazy

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: Your First Kiss

"I look at women as giant clitorises. " ------- maybe thats what im doing wrong
      LIFT BIG, EAT BIG, GET BIG

niko is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 61
      Achievements:
      Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      is MENTAL

I am:
      Meh

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: Your First Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by badcompany487 View Post
      "I look at women as giant clitorises. " ------- maybe thats what im doing wrong
      Na man your good the girls love that LOL.

Thread Information