• Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: #IfMarkWahlbergWasThere: The Disasters That Never Would Have Happened

baby1 is offline Administrator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Overdrive1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
      is the boss lady!!!

I am:
      Happy

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default #IfMarkWahlbergWasThere: The Disasters That Never Would Have Happened

We're not afraid to admit that men have big egos, and self-confidence is a great thing. But, as with most great things, there is such thing as too much confidence, and yesterday, Mark Wahlberg proved that he has a more than healthy dose. The delusional star, who was supposed to have boarded one of the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center, told Men's Journal, "If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn't have went down like it did. There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, 'OK, we're going to land somewhere safely, don't worry.'"Needless to say, 9/11 widows are unimpressed.Wahlberg has since apologized, but his immodest comments got us thinking. In what other ways could Marky Mark have changed the course of history? The Titanic

Would the Titanic have sunk were Mark Wahlberg on board? Let's be honest -- probably not. How might he have prevented one of the worst shipwrecks of all time? Remember, laws of engineering don't apply here. And if anyone has enough brawn to plug a leaky hole, it's Wahlberg. The Irish Potato Famine

Do you really think Mark Wahlberg, a good Boston boy, would let all those Irish people starve? He'd develop an early form of genetically modified crops, a blight-resistant potato that would enable Irish farmers to continue farming their staple food unhindered by the blight that destroyed potato crops across Europe in the mid-19th century. WWI

The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand was one of the watershed events leading to the outbreak of World War I. But would Mark Wahlberg have just stood by as the archduke's motorcade passed? We think not. After the bomb bounced off the archduke's vehicle, Wahlberg would have been on high alert to an assassination attempt. In fact, he ideally would have been the guy driving the archduke's car. Later that night, it was a driver's wrong turn, and subsequent pause to turn around, that gave Gavrilo Princip, the assassin, his chance at a clear shot at the archduke. Never would have gone down that way had Mark been behind the wheel. Oh, well. Hindsight 20/20, right? JFK Assassination

Mark Wahlberg is a man who goes on instinct. Had he been present in the environs of the grassy knoll in Dallas on November 22 1963, it's safe to assume that his senses would have picked up on the danger surrounding John F. Kennedy. We figure that he would have used his superhuman reflexes to throw himself in the way of the bullet, which, of course, wouldn't stand a chance against those abs. The Extinction of the Dinosaurs

As the last of the dinosaurs lay gasping its last breaths, Mark Wahlberg would have knelt down, whispered hoarsely, "I won't let this happen to you, buddy," and nursed the creature back to health. RELATED VIDEO: Mark Wahlberg's Most Hilarious Movie Scenes Continue Reading

http://www.askmen.com/entertainment/better_look_3800/3852_disasters-mark-wahlberg-could-have-prevented.html ]More...[/url]

liftsiron is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 20
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.

I am:
      ----

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: #IfMarkWahlbergWasThere: The Disasters That Never Would Have Happened

lol....

ChemicallyEngineered is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 61
      Overall activity: 26.0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Hungry

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: #IfMarkWahlbergWasThere: The Disasters That Never Would Have Happened

i had no clue he was that crazy.....
      "when all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."

Thread Information