• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 14

    Thread: Having Kids Later

    1. #1
      baby1's Avatar
      baby1 is offline Administrator
      Points: 63,737, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Overdrive1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
      is the boss lady!!!
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Posts
      5,324
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      63,737
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      10

      Default Having Kids Later

      shutterstock.com" />
      Good things come to those who wait,but one thing you might not want to put off is fatherhood. We’ve often heard about women having a biologicalclock, but men too have that tick-tocking, and waiting can endanger your futurekids. In a new study, the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canadasays that men above 40 are in a category of “advanced paternal age,” whichmeans their kids will be at a higher risk of genetic disorders, some forms of cancer,autism, and even schizophrenia. That’s because after the age of 32, their semenquality starts to decline, and that can lead to a slew of problems. Not only does thequality go down, but so does the volume. Men in that age group also have sex less frequently and are more likely to be victims of sexualdysfunction. So along with getting a life, agood career and a good wife, you better start making babies soon before time runsout. Happy Monday, everyone. Continue Reading

      http://www.askmen.com/sports/health_500/565_having-kids-later.html ]More...[/url]

    2. Likes DZ1 liked this post
    3. #2
      Skeletor's Avatar
      Skeletor is offline Super Moderator
      Points: 9,463, Level: 65
      Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 187
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree Friends
      Awards:
      Discussion Ender
      is searching for a way to crush
      He-Man!
       
      I am:
      Sneaky
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Posts
      1,575
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      9,463
      Level
      65
      Rep Power
      17

      Default Re: Having Kids Later

      Yeah I'm 40 and still no kids. Just can't take that next step...neither can my wife

    4. #3
      badcompany487's Avatar
      badcompany487 is offline Platinum Member
      Points: 4,476, Level: 42
      Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 74
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Crazy
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Posts
      290
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      4,476
      Level
      42
      Rep Power
      10

      Default Re: Having Kids Later

      I wouldn't be surprised if I never do either
      LIFT BIG, EAT BIG, GET BIG

    5. #4
      ChemicallyEngineered's Avatar
      ChemicallyEngineered is online now Platinum Member
      Points: 7,889, Level: 59
      Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 61
      Overall activity: 26.0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Location
      suburbs of ny
      Age
      45
      Posts
      707
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      7,889
      Level
      59
      Rep Power
      13

      Default Re: Having Kids Later

      I'm 37 and my son will be 3 this march. My wife and i weren't planning on having children at the time she got pregnant, we were busy partying, spending frivilously on vacations and such. The news was a big adjustment for us to make and even for some time after he was born it was tough. We missed going out to clubs, dinner, movies and on vacations without having to think about anyone but ourselves. I also missed being able to train whenever and for however long or frequently as i wanted because it was just me and her. That being said, in a matter of just a few months and all that stuff wasn't as important to us. As he has grown and really continued to develop as a person he has become more and more THE MEANING OF OUR LIVES. There isn't anything in the world you could offer me to go back to the way things were before him. It's funny how true the things my parents have said to me in my younger years turned out to be. The greatest thing my mother ever said to me was that she didn't understand how much her mother and mother in law were in love with us kids until my son came along. Now she understands completely how wrapped up in their grandkids grandparents get. IT was truely one of the happiest moments in my life to realize how positively this little boy has affected so many people in the family.
      Wow, i wasn't expecting to get this sentimental this morning.
      "when all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."

    6. Thanks DZ1 thanked for this post
      Likes DZ1 liked this post
    7. #5
      iron_dawg's Avatar
      iron_dawg is offline Platinum Member
      Points: 5,213, Level: 46
      Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 137
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      MIDWEST
      Posts
      262
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      5,213
      Level
      46
      Rep Power
      13

      Default Re: Having Kids Later

      well I am 32 and I am 6 weeks away from my son being born so I will let you guys know...very excited!

    8. Likes ChemicallyEngineered liked this post
    9. #6
      ChemicallyEngineered's Avatar
      ChemicallyEngineered is online now Platinum Member
      Points: 7,889, Level: 59
      Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 61
      Overall activity: 26.0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Location
      suburbs of ny
      Age
      45
      Posts
      707
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      7,889
      Level
      59
      Rep Power
      13

      Default Re: Having Kids Later

      Quote Originally Posted by iron_dawg View Post
      well I am 32 and I am 6 weeks away from my son being born so I will let you guys know...very excited!
      Congratulations, there is nothing like being a parent. Enjoy ever sleepless moment.
      "when all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."

    10. #7
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline Platinum Member
      Points: 18,778, Level: 86
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 72
      Overall activity: 25.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience PointsThree Friends10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is hungry
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Location
      candy land
      Posts
      4,462
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      18,778
      Level
      86
      Rep Power
      22

      Default Re: Having Kids Later

      Quote Originally Posted by ChemicallyEngineered View Post
      Congratulations, there is nothing like being a parent. Enjoy ever sleepless moment.
      lmao, thats funny ce but not at the same time. i was fortunate to have mine when i was 22 and 28 so i am done sir done on the baby making department. kids are def a trip thats for sure

    11. #8
      Patriot1405's Avatar
      Patriot1405 is offline Platinum Member
      Points: 1,651, Level: 23
      Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 49
      Overall activity: 1.5%
      Achievements:
      Three Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered
      is about honor, loyalty and
      respect!
       
      I am:
      Bemused
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      USA
      Age
      56
      Posts
      197
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      1,651
      Level
      23
      Rep Power
      10

      Default Re: Having Kids Later

      Quote Originally Posted by ChemicallyEngineered View Post
      I'm 37 and my son will be 3 this march. My wife and i weren't planning on having children at the time she got pregnant, we were busy partying, spending frivilously on vacations and such. The news was a big adjustment for us to make and even for some time after he was born it was tough. We missed going out to clubs, dinner, movies and on vacations without having to think about anyone but ourselves. I also missed being able to train whenever and for however long or frequently as i wanted because it was just me and her. That being said, in a matter of just a few months and all that stuff wasn't as important to us. As he has grown and really continued to develop as a person he has become more and more THE MEANING OF OUR LIVES. There isn't anything in the world you could offer me to go back to the way things were before him. It's funny how true the things my parents have said to me in my younger years turned out to be. The greatest thing my mother ever said to me was that she didn't understand how much her mother and mother in law were in love with us kids until my son came along. Now she understands completely how wrapped up in their grandkids grandparents get. IT was truely one of the happiest moments in my life to realize how positively this little boy has affec
      ted so many people in the family.
      Wow, i wasn't expecting to get this sentimental this morning.
      That's beautiful!!! I remember my first born, I was 27, the Mrs. was 26, huge adjustment for us. Like you we were enjoying life, but something happens in those first few months that changes everything!!
      God, I couldn't get home fast enough to hold my little girl on my arms. Loved the way she smiled at me and how she would grip my finger with her little hand!! I miss those days. She's in her third year of college now. Time goes so fast!! Enjoy these moments my friend, savor each and every second!!! Before you know it she'll be in college, then married! My son is in his third year of high school. It seems as if both kids are more out of the house with their friends, than at home with us. Which let my wife and I rekindle our relationship. We go on dates again, dinners, dancing.... It's all come full circle. We just recently celebrated our 25th anniversary! Life is good!!!

    12. Likes ChemicallyEngineered liked this post
    13. #9
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline Platinum Member
      Points: 18,778, Level: 86
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 72
      Overall activity: 25.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience PointsThree Friends10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is hungry
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Location
      candy land
      Posts
      4,462
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      18,778
      Level
      86
      Rep Power
      22

      Default Re: Having Kids Later

      Quote Originally Posted by Patriot1405 View Post
      That's beautiful!!! I remember my first born, I was 27, the Mrs. was 26, huge adjustment for us. Like you we were enjoying life, but something happens in those first few months that changes everything!!
      God, I couldn't get home fast enough to hold my little girl on my arms. Loved the way she smiled at me and how she would grip my finger with her little hand!! I miss those days. She's in her third year of college now. Time goes so fast!! Enjoy these moments my friend, savor each and every second!!! Before you know it she'll be in college, then married! My son is in his third year of high school. It seems as if both kids are more out of the house with their friends, than at home with us. Which let my wife and I rekindle our relationship. We go on dates again, dinners, dancing.... It's all come full circle. We just recently celebrated our 25th anniversary! Life is good!!!
      that is awesome patriot.

    14. Thanks Patriot1405 thanked for this post
      Likes Patriot1405 liked this post
    15. #10
      YAMAHA147's Avatar
      YAMAHA147 is offline Senior Member
      Points: 2,006, Level: 27
      Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 144
      Overall activity: 2.5%
      Achievements:
      1 year registered1000 Experience Points
      is BAD ASS
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2012
      Location
      NORTHEAST
      Posts
      202
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      2,006
      Level
      27
      Rep Power
      10

      Default Re: Having Kids Later

      I NEVER PLAN OF HAVING KIDS. I LIKE KIDS BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY I LIKE TO GIVE THEM BACK

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •