• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Results 1 to 5 of 5

    Thread: My Kids

    1. #1
      SFGiants is offline Senior Member
      Points: 5,306, Level: 46
      Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 44
      Overall activity: 4.5%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsRecommendation Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteran
      is I share my plunder but never
      will I share my booty
       
      I am:
      Annoyed
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2010
      Age
      52
      Posts
      866
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      5,306
      Level
      46
      Rep Power
      0

      Default My Kids

      ARE FUCKING STUPID!

    2. #2
      geeezer's Avatar
      geeezer is offline Platinum Member
      Points: 12,669, Level: 73
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 181
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Amused
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Age
      64
      Posts
      1,356
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      12,669
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      17

      Default Re: My Kids

      Your kids are learning.
      And will learn by mistakes.
      And hope you would never tell them

      that are stupid
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    3. Likes baby1 liked this post
    4. #3
      baby1's Avatar
      baby1 is offline Administrator
      Points: 63,737, Level: 100
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Overdrive1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
      is the boss lady!!!
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Posts
      5,324
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      63,737
      Level
      100
      Rep Power
      10

      Default Re: My Kids

      Some parents are too!

    5. #4
      guns01's Avatar
      guns01 is offline Platinum Member
      Points: 18,778, Level: 86
      Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 72
      Overall activity: 25.0%
      Achievements:
      Veteran1000 Experience PointsThree Friends10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
      Awards:
      Frequent Poster
      is hungry
       
      I am:
      ----
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Location
      candy land
      Posts
      4,462
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      18,778
      Level
      86
      Rep Power
      22

      Default Re: My Kids

      mine crack me up 99% of the time and piss me off the other 1% of the time

    6. #5
      apbt549's Avatar
      apbt549 is offline Platinum Member
      Points: 12,848, Level: 73
      Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 2
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points
      This user has no status.
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Posts
      1,260
      Post Thanks / Like
      Points
      12,848
      Level
      73
      Rep Power
      17

      Default Re: My Kids

      i dont have any kids of my own but my wifes kids make me shake my head almost everyday. they have gotten better.....


      they will learn some faster then others just give them time...

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •