we just signed our new lease Jan 2nd thinking everything's been going well.i knew my girl and i were in a bit of a financial hole but not this bad.a few weeks ago she comes home with that look on her face,the "uh oh,what'd i do now?" look.

she just started crying and i overheard her telling her mother in Italian that she may have to move back home for a while.they garnished her check $200 for the next 3 months and what i make per month is a joke.soooo,she's gotta move back,i gotta find a place i can afford-which is a small studio or a frigging room-and we've till April 1st to be out.at least we get my $1,300 deposit back.just when i think shit's starting to go good something gets thrown at me.

sending out resumes every week to different places but no one is hiring,not anything worthwhile anyway.was planning on going for my trainers cert but that's on the backburner now.that's why it's been so hard for me getting on the boards lately.either i'm hunting down shit on Craigs List,researching resume writing or out trying to get nightime work.wish Reagan was still in office.even the homeless had money coming in...!