• Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: How To Handle Your Secret Fantasies

baby1 is offline Administrator
      Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Overdrive1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteran
      is the boss lady!!!

I am:
      Happy

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default How To Handle Your Secret Fantasies

agius / Flickr" />
      Is It Strange To Have Secret Furry Fantasies?

Doc Chaves,One of my secret fantasies is furries and being a character who has sex. I was wondering if you know anything about this and if you could give me some guidance on what to do. I don’t feel OK at all with telling people, but at the same time I keep thinking about it and want to know if more people are out there like me. -AnonymousFurry lifestyle is a growing sexual genre that has become more popular in the mainstream in recent years. People who are into furries are sometimes called furry lifestylers and essentially are folks who gravitate toward animated, fictional characters or animals with human qualities and personalities. Some do it for fun enjoyment reasons and others do it for similar reasons with an added sexual flavor. As with most aspects of human pleasure, diversity wins and people have identified sexual components to their furriness. People enjoy furries from a sexual perspective for a variety of reasons. Some like the anonymity and being able to express themselves in a manner that’s different from their real-life persona. Others are aroused by the animalistic outfits and turned on by the sexualized aspects of roleplay or their partners’ furry characteristics. Some like to keep things online and computerized, while others enjoy role-playing in animal suits made for arousal and to express their erotic urges sexually. There are even furry erotic movies. Furry expression is a wonderful way to express creative fantasy urges in a safe and harmless manner. One common misconception is that these people have some underlying mental health issue; there’s no evidence to suggest this. Another false belief is they enjoy actual sexual contact with animals, which is totally incorrect. I would encourage you to safely explore your desires and have some fun with this. There are online social communities, such as Furry 4 Life and FurNation, kind of like Furry Facebooks. There are also conventions such as Anthrocon in Pittsburgh and Califur in Southern California to meet people and find a sense of belonging and community. One recent online survey found that one-third of respondents had a significant sexual interest in furries and almost half had a minor sexual interest. Although we don’t have accurate prevalence rates, we are likely talking about tens of thousands of people in this country who get aroused by the furry culture. I’m certain there’s someone out there for you if you start to create possibilities.Doc Chaves gives more tips, next... Continue Reading

http://www.askmen.com/dating/dzimmer_700/739_furries-and-sex.html ]More...[/url]

YAMAHA147 is offline Senior Member
      Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 144
      Overall activity: 2.5%
      Achievements:
      1 year registered1000 Experience Points
      is BAD ASS

I am:
      Awesome

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: How To Handle Your Secret Fantasies

VERY WEIRD AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED

geeezer is offline Platinum Member
      Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 181
      Overall activity: 0%
      Achievements:
      Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsOverdrive
      This user has no status.

I am:
      Amused

Post Thanks / Like
      Level

Default Re: How To Handle Your Secret Fantasies

Na not me.
      MaybeSex with Mrs geeez in a tub of mash potatoes or big daddy geeez getting into some spanking on the old ladie geez..
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thread Information