this is my 3rd week being sick.started the night after we plowed from the last snowstorm.nothing big,just a cold.felt better as the week progressed so i took it light in the gym.now it's manifested itself so deep in my chest i can't breathe.took 2 days off from the gym,went back and still felt strong as hell but when i get home i'm like death.

ever since i had walking pnuemonia at 22 the dr said i'll always have acute crohnic bronchitis whenever i get a chest cold.having no insurance suks butt.major butt.all i'm spitting up now is almost pure water so i know that's a sign.it's getting to the point i can't eat,talk,sleep,move.f-ed up.with all the shit i got going on in my life right at this moment this is the last thing i need now.

now i have to take another day off from the gym,set myself backwards as usual and not go as intense.sucks but i gotta do it.been trying to ask a few friends i know who always get anti biotics but never use them to see if they'll float me some.something's gotta work i suppose.just ran into a ladt i heard coughing like i do and she's had it just as long.not even cipro or the z-packs worked for her.now it's bloodwork time.which i need anyways.plus my phone got drenched and is just getting back to normal after a week of drying out.i'm afraid to take a piss,lol...the little feller might just fall off,lmao...!