Here at AskMen, we’re all about helping guys. But sometimes advice from one dudeto another can only go so far. That’s why we decided to go straight to the source tofind out what the world's hottest women actually expect from us.Thisweek, we asked actress, Attack of the Show! co-host and Top 99er CandaceBailey, whose girl-next-door beauty impresses gamers and regular humans alike, what shelooks for in guys. What’s the best complimentanyone’s ever given you?Recently, a childhood friend'sfather told me that I am the exact same person I've always been. That meant a lot to me,because so many people in this business forget who they are and where they came from. I amwho I am because of my upbringing.What’s the biggest groomingmistake a guy could make?I once dated this guy who had amazing hair.I loved his hair. Then one day I met up with him, and his hair was gone. Allgone! He completelybuzzed it all off! Now, lots of guys look good with a buzzed head, but he was not oneof those guys. If you are thinking about drastically changing your hair, maybe mention itbefore you do it.Biggest turn-on in a guy?Ialways love a guy who can make me laugh and who can be a goofball with me. I'm a nut, andI need someone who won't judge that but will join in with me.Biggestturnoff?My biggest turnoff in a guy is someone who tries so hard toimpress, be it through money, job, connections, etc. I want a guy who is real and whodoesn't take himself too seriously. And don't even get me started on name-dropping! If aguy I'm on a date with starts dropping names, I immediately check out.What jewelry is acceptable for men to wear? I don'tmind jewelry on guys. Rings, bracelets, a necklace, a watch. I'm really fine with orwithout any jewelry. If you like wearing a necklace, wear the necklace. If the girl has aproblem with it, she's probably the wrong girl for you. You want to be able to be who youare without worrying about whether or not the girl is gonna like it. Now, if the guy wearsan anklet or a toe ring, that's an entirely different story!Would youdate a guy who makes less than it would take to comfortably support a family? I absolutely would. I don't date a guy based on what kind of money hemakes; I base it on what kind of person he is. Obviously, every girl wants to be takencare of in a way, but if he's the guy I think I could end up with, and he has ambition,anything can be figured out. Besides, I love what I do, and I plan on continuing to work,even when I have kids.What’s sexier: Macho alpha male or scruffybeta?That's a hard one. Both are sexy. I'm generally drawn to thealpha male a little more, but there's something so sexy about a scruffy beta. I can'tchoose.Who should pay on the first date?The guy. If a guy asks me out on a date, he should pay for it --especially a first date. I'm a little old-school when it comes to that. The guy is givingoff a first impression, and you want it to be a good one. However, I always offer to pay acouple of dates in. Sometimes I'll pay, sometimes we'll go Dutch. I have absolutely noproblem paying for myself now and again. I actually think the girl should pay now andagain. It's not fair to the guy to always have to pick up the check. But for the firstdate, the guy should definitely pay!Would you care if a guypicked you up in a garbage-strewn beater? Honestly, it would bea little bit of a turnoff. I don't care what kind of car the guy drives, but if he doesn'ttake care of his car, or at least gets it all cleaned up for a date, he's not sending avery good message. I want a guy who can take care of himself, and if he can't even takecare of his car, it doesn't seem like there's much luck for the rest of it.One final piece of advice for men in five words or less: Embrace who you are. Will SheTop the List of Top 99 Women of 2012? Continue Reading

http://www.askmen.com/dating/heidi_600/609_candace-bailey-qa.html ]More...[/url]