Thank you!

We both stablished that a fling was not what we wanted.
And yes there has to be some ironing out as far as what the relationship will be like. She is a smart little chick...and has a good head on her shoulders. We both know that we have to be on our game.

For sure I don't believe it is the first time that a client connects with their trainer, and it does work...of course there is that chance that it will be a bad move...but in life, if chances arent taken, then nothing is gained.

my true love? I just feel I need to move on. Fuck life is too good to be living it sad and mourning a past relationship, no matter how amazing it was....it ended for many good and bad reasons. I take full blame for the end of it. And there is nothing I can do to fix it now. Time does what it does, and perhaps down the line, we can restablish a friendly connection. if not, I know that there is a lot I am taking from that past...all the good stuff of course.

And as far as riding it? heheheheheh yeah I see some of that in the near future...fuck damn she is 5'0 got Gods sakes!!

B2J