Hey guys,

As some of you may know I am a personal trainer full time. Made the leap around 9 months ago.
Building the business from scratch cost me my relationship, since I was spending a lot of my time at the gym, networking, and working towards building the perfect clientelle level. Which I did within 3 months.---but down 6 months later my own life crashed down.

My true love and I are not together since 2.5 months now, that's life, and it sucks!

Anyhow, I recently signed a new client on an 8 month package. She is this tiny little thing: 5'0 105lbs French speaking....WOW!! Her goal is to get in the best shape of her life and change her life habits....

She is 5'0" 105 and I am 205 5'10- the possibilities are endless hahahhahahahahhah

Last night she and I headed out for a bite to eat after our session (yes this was my one cheat meal of the week hahahahahha), and we spent 5 hours chatting and had a couple of beers.

We got to the place at 7PM and left at midnight....I just wanted to kiss her face all over...one thing led to another and we started talking about how attractive she was and I was.....bang!
There was silence for a few minutes....she confessed how crazy she was since she met me...she just loves muscles. She dated a couple of meat heads in the past and they were pricks to her! I confessed that I could not get her out of my head, but that had been struggling because she is my client.

We text all the time.....we are meeting again at the gym for hot yoga tomorrow morning.

We talked about how I was her trainer, and that if we were going to connect that we needed to be smart. I offered that her file be moved to another trainer---she refused immediately.

I hate to think that I am jumping onto another relationship so fast...but fuck I spent Decemeber alone, and I have spent too much time thinking and watching the fucking walls.

Plus Valentines is coming up...and my stomach is a mess because I have never in my life been alone for it...yeah its a big deal for me.

Anyhow, that's a little catch on my client and I.

B2J